Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

elf help book posted:

it was funny at agdq when they explained you wont see mario 3 levels in mario maker cuz they run real mario 3

I run legit ROMs that are actually cool and get me mad pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

elf help book posted:

you run aids needles up your urethra

*screams*

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Oooh mama.

lol I did not think that these were real, when the list was posted before.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

rediscover posted:

I started playing Heavily modded Minecraft because of your streams and it seems like all the cool stuff is going to take a long rear end time to get to cause of all the poo poo you need.. I'm having fun though

I tried it yesterday and wandered around some cool biomes but didn't know where I wanted to start or what I wanted to do so I quit :/

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

streaming some star fox 0 if anyone wants to see what it's like. I had to do some audio fuckery to make the voices show up on stream since in the game they're gamepad only so lemme know if its desync'd if you watch. I'll be watching the chat

http://www.hitbox.tv/dahmit

Thanks for the friendly FIRE fox.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I streamed for 17 hours and swore off alcohol for good.

I seen your stream title that you were 2 days sober gj keep it up bud

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

Let's all quit drinking.

The best possible gaming experience is getting up early on a saturday morning or calling in sick to work and making yourself some eggs and downing a bigass coffee before diving into a new cool game

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I decided to cut out liquor and replace it with tea several months ago and I feel a lot better, generally- saves a lot of money, too. I still like beer though... but there’s nothing that beats a nice tall glass of Water. You’ve got to stay properly hydrated, my brothers!

Have you ever been walking around in an awesome game and said to yourself, "woah this water looks great!" Well guess what gamers, that stuffs all around us and it's actually really good for you

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Cant watch it now but bacon donut is streaming with his mom http://www.twitch.tv/bacon_donut

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Ever since he legally changed his name to Bacon _ Donut and, before that, joined a Content Creator Corporation, there's just some amount of soul lacking in his streams of late.

Jesus

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

When he was full of energy and enthusiasm, and his stream intro felt like a genie coming out of a bottle, was ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

God I’m remembering Bacon Donuts maniacal laughter as the song gets hype right before he turns the cam on now. Rest In Peace.

Nothing gold can stay.