Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
come on down and see these moderate to insignificant discounts, before they're gone, in two to three years' time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

everything must go, eventually.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

yes. that is right. we are scratching prices.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

when you see the deals we have in store, you'll think we've gone mad, but only in a way that is thankfully quite treatable with medical attention

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

hi, i'm 'big' jim mcalpont and down at big jim's super store we're having a fire sale. not because the store has caught on fire but because i think about that happening, a lot.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

bargains. bargains. (labored sigh). bargains

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

DeepQantas posted:

Come on down to you're fired sale!

Computer desk and chair! Pens and papers! Invoices, notebooks everything must go! Pictures of your family, package of mints!

30% discount upon return of office keys!

Don't leave with an empty sack just because you got sacked!

meteloides posted:

you can't miss these amazing deals

they'll last a decade

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

when you see these believable deals, you'll think to yourself "oh. that seems reasonable"

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

drive in and drive away with a steal, but not, like, 'grand larceny'. more like, 'pocketing a pack of gum at a service station'. that kind.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

DeepQantas posted:

Hi I'm 'slightly larger' joe mcalpont. Already checked offers from other nearby businesses?

why not take a stroll across the street and take a look at our competitive sale prices as well at slightly larger joe's!

f'ing bigger business... always undercutting the marginally littler guy...

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

customer: hey, wow, you guys are still around! i thought you closed down years ago
manager: OH poo poo I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

google THIS posted:

for a limited time only, you can get anything in our inventory at cost, plus our overhead, plus a little more!

barfdog posted:

come on down to crazy johnny's carpet emporium, where we can give you a finance deal for your favourite shag for a crazy 0% interest for 2-3 years depending on how much longer this business lasts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hello welcome to the everything's a dollar (or more) store! right this way we have our world famous gumball machine, cash only of course

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Once these products are gone, they're gone, until the delivery truck arrives on Sunday

TheCIASentMe posted:

Our sale won't last long in geological terms.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

stock up today, the heat-death of the universe is coming soon!

posting smiling posted:

buy today to receive a deal that will seem like an incredible value in a number of decades when inflation has skewed your perception of the worth of a dollar

ScrubLeague posted:

Come into this building where I keep various items. If you want to trade currency for one or more that's fine.

meteloides posted:

these deals are WARM WARM WARM!

Theglavwen posted:

Buy now, they're going fast, or wait until tomorrow when we restock, it's just bread.

Doghouse posted:

For only $75 more, we'll throw in a free $75 gift card!
lmbo at these, also others

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Theglavwen posted:

I saw an advert in a take-away pizza place's window last night that said Buy 10 get 1 Free.
slices? that just means they've taken the best one of 12 for themselves

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

schoolyard bully: walk in, walk out with 10% of your lunch money back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

there's a store here, in the tourist part of town, that's literally called 'closing down sale'. that's the business' name. pretty clever and, if you think about it, not wholly untrue

• Locked thread