Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've seen too many threads get derailed from people flaming each other about this, so I figured I'd make a thread to contain all the mindless loving trolls who can't control themselves. THis is where we find out what 2015's Splatoon Map of the Year is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Here's the full list

Arowana Mall
Blackbelly Skatepark
Saltspray Rig
Urchin Underpass
Walleye Warehouse
Port Mackerel
Kelp Dome
Bluefin Depot
Moray Towers
Camp Triggerfish
Flounder Heights
Hammerhead Bridge
Museum D'Alfonsino
Mahi-Mahi Resort

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My favorite is latecomer Museum D'Alfonsino

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Moray Towers was my favorite until the Museum got added :twisted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm thinking now about how awesome it would be to have de_dust2 in Splatoon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's actually also a new map after Mahi Mahi that's not on that list but I've played it. It has escalators

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i didnt like the motion controls when i played the splatoon demo so i havent bought it yet

They are optional, if you want to just use the analog sticks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

you mean the conveyor belt level? i played that one in the one time i played this game recently and it owns as well

Yeah that's what I meant. It's cool that new levels even have unique mechanics and transformations, stuff that wasn't in at launch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't use the sniper at all. I only use N Zap and Bucket

• Locked thread