Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

lazy sob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

In Training posted:

I have the sneaking suspicion that this show is going to be rear end.

then why make the thread!!!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

bump

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

mah boner

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i thought it was pretty decent

the good:

they repped my main man pang tong

the mc is more decent than guys in this sort of fare usually are. other characters seem good enough too, i like the girl who can suck really hard

as well animated and good looking as always

way better monster design than knk

mio reference!!!!

the bad:

you can see that the author really wants to be thought of as smart with constant unneeded references to foreign (for japan) concepts and overly complicated ways to reference them. just call the man pliny the elder ffs, nobody says gaius plinius secundus. if they keep this up it will annoy the poo poo out of me

very clumsy world building and exposition

general writing isn't great though it made me laugh twice

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

maybe her folks are dead or she ran away from home

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i've already had a stern talk with some of the kyoani employees and communicated our desire for more hyouka and k-on. also lesbians

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Admoon posted:

how could you forget haruhi

it will never happen. get over it man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Pavlov posted:

Fi fai fo fum, I smell an anime that looks kinda dumb.

Namtab on a scale of 1 to K-On how moe is this, I need to know if I can bear it.

gtfo bitch

• Locked thread