Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012
Oh hey thanks for giving me a good idea of what to do with this ground pork I picked up at the store because it was 89 cents a pound. And I even have all the ingredients! Well, 2 percent milk not whole milk.. and also no bacon in the house though I do have some fatty ham pieces I could try it with. Would that work or should I venture forth in search of bacon/salt pork/fatback?

Otherwise perfect, a nice fatty meat spread to put on my bread in my poor person home, and still tasty sounding!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012
Oh its certainly not hard to get some decent bacon. I just wanted to be sure since I do have most of a ham chilling in the freezer right now and if it could be used I'd be foolish not to. But this first go around I'd best stick to the basics. And if this comes out nicely I shall be in a great place to experiment since the grocery down the street seems to wind up with tons of marked down ground pork. Bacon and pork are in, shall report results hopefully tomorrow.

• Locked thread