Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Same-room coop is cool and good and there needs to be more of it in the world. I was supposed to have a friend over to play Zombies Ate My Neighbors on an original SNES cart (he has the cart, I have the system) but he never responded to my messages and ???

The only reason I haven't bought a WiiU is that I don't know enough people around here who would want to play Smash with me at my place, online MP be damned.

E: I remember when I first played Halo 1 at a buddy's house he told me you could connect XBoxes and do 16-player multiplayer and I was all "woah". We never did though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

Is there any competition besides Crystal Chronicles?

This guy gets it.

• Locked thread