Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it was epic, although a lot of maps i remember liking a lot (the crowded city streets / big urban environment w/ a parking lot) were apparently in 2 and not 3.

i'm really bad at twin stick FPSs, and it was irritating me that a cool shot i'd normally be able to make was like having my feet tied together, but it was still a fun time. i was middle of the pack, but really enjoyed it (even though i sort of sucked, lol)

you can network 360s together really easily: just patch them all into the same network switch. i'd recommend it if you have a few friends and fond memories of halo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
if i'm being honest? i did.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Benny D posted:

How are you people fitting that many sweaty men + televisions into apartments.

my friend has a town house that has 3 tvs in it.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

sector_corrector posted:

my friend has a town house that has 3 tvs in it.

• Locked thread