Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

A failed hotdog shack is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for couples to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the woman than on the man. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Oh god I actually feel bad for him here because he was trying, oh god he's like a stupid little kid who's trying :smith:

He threw a local hot dog selling event on a day when the locals traditionally congregated to clean the town with free hot dogs provided by the organizers.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Oh god I actually feel bad for him here because he was trying, oh god he's like a stupid little kid who's trying :smith:

why feel bad for this guy? when he finally had a clear chance to get more business and make more money, the amount of try made him end the entire endeavor. he could've made a restaurant with HB steaks on the main menu and charged his ridiculous price for it -- instead he fried costco hotdogs and chicken. he's not just a moron - he's a lazy moron who deserves this.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I never donated money or gave my child's christmas presents to the alabama hot dog man, I just feel bad when I see retards trying to do a thing and nobody comes.

If he was trying to sell hot dogs on the same day as a charity hot dog event though, I feel a lot less bad. Also 2.00 for half a handful of fries, lol

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

lol @ buying your restaraunt food at full retail and then complaining food costs are too high

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

OctoberBlues posted:

I forgot about Doobie's mancrush on Bo Bice, underrated part of this tale.

there is no underrated part of this tale, it's all solid gold

I sincerely wanted this dumb-dumb to fail upwards and end up owning half of Reform

imagine an entire city run by Doobie... imagine businesses, ordinances, civil services, all at the whim of someone who does not know how to turn off italics in Microsoft Wordpad

E: ilu QUEEN CAUCUS, just thought I'd say since we're laying it all out itt (you posted a thing about dinosaurs that made me laugh for a drat week, can't remember now though)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
whos bo bice, is he the guy he hired to mow his lawn?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

whos bo bice, is he the guy he hired to mow his lawn?

god drat it you retards

casey thrasher was on american idol? or some sort of weird pre-nup american idol, anyway he is not famous now and yes he mows lawns in and around reform alabama

bo bice is some other lunkhead hayseed but he got famous and doobie asked him for a loan on twitter or something

i understand your confusion since there is practically no way an actual person ends up being named "bo bice" but here we are

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

He did this on a day the town already had some other event going on. And they were giving out free hotdogs at said event. He didn't even try to inform any classic car groups or people, he just posted to FB and called it a day

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

He did this on a day the town already had some other event going on. And they were giving out free hotdogs at said event. He didn't even try to inform any classic car groups or people, he just posted to FB and called it a day

he probably just dumped the uneaten crawfish in the culvert behind the doghouse

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Pastry of the Year posted:

E: ilu QUEEN CAUCUS, just thought I'd say since we're laying it all out itt (you posted a thing about dinosaurs that made me laugh for a drat week, can't remember now though)

:wink:

Also I didn't know about the other hot dog charity thing going on, I thought maybe he had actually tried to organize a little event and it just didn't work. I don't know my Doobie lore.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Doobie made cake?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

he had actually tried to organize a little event

oh he did

trick or treat?

treat

we dumped your treats in the culvert out back, roll tide

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
stop talking retard

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

man, scream... doob, livin the rad life

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
how much you want to bet he charged a dollar for each of those pieces of candy.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The White Dragon posted:

man, scream... doob, livin the rad life

what are you for halloween?

scream and scream 2

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Old recalled doobpocryphia: They had a giant printout list of backers and double checked if you were going to combo them out of a profit margin

As if anyone was going to actually show up

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Cromulent posted:

Let's remember the time Doob put on an amateur car show:

Fuckin lol isn't that Doobie's truck

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
doobie was worth every single $ donated by idiot goons.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

OctoberBlues posted:

Doobie made cake?

yeah with fantastic flavors like Dr. Pepper, IBC Root Beer, Mountain Dew and whatever else he had kicking around the drink cooler

I wish I was kidding

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
25% down for a cake lol

spidergoats
May 20, 2001
I'll actually miss ole Doobs. It was a look into a part of the U.S. that was about as poor as Somalia. Gotta put down that $7 deposit on a cake.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:rip: doobie

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Lunch is on you Doobs!

For some reason it is always upside down but it says "oobie og ouse RIP" on them

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

heres the rest of the doob pics i could find that i didn't see posted ITT yet

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ok thats all i got

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Pastry of the Year posted:

oh he did

trick or treat?

treat

we dumped your treats in the culvert out back, roll tide

Linda Cash Robinson

Every time I see that it makes me think she's a G rolling into the strip club and throwing mad stacks onto the stage

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
Was going to write a nice memorandum about Oobie's on my kitchen counter, but my mustard plum gave out...

God bles.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Sappo569 posted:

Linda Cash Robinson

Every time I see that it makes me think she's a G rolling into the strip club and throwing mad stacks onto the stage

you and me both

ohhhh shiiiiit here comes Cash Robinson, all wanting to buy some bar stools and poo poo

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jukeboxblues posted:

Lunch is on you Doobs!

For some reason it is always upside down but it says "oobie og ouse RIP" on them

also this is loving killing me

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

rip doober

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Whatever happens with Doobie next, I hope we somehow get to see it. I don't want this dude to just vanish into a Dollar Tree or something and we never get any comedy out of him again.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

heven got another angle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Jukeboxblues posted:

Lunch is on you Doobs!

just flip it in paint or some poo poo dude jesus

showing less effort than the doobsters in the doobie thread, shameful

• Locked thread