Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

null posted:

He should affix the vent hood to his truck bed and become an itinerant hotdog salesman.

I read that as Internet Hotdog Salesman and got excited for such a thing, but I don't think it exists. I'm off to start a kickstarter for this venture, all backers will get unlimited combos!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
Guys ... I just had a thought, what if Doobie's facebook and twitter accounts were hacked by a certain you know who trying to ruin his business ?? Can someone near by go and check please!

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

ThePutty posted:

is this it

I'm pretty sure I shat that out this morning

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
Was going to write a nice memorandum about Oobie's on my kitchen counter, but my mustard plum gave out...

God bles.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Pastry of the Year posted:

you could have, and yet you didn't, and you posted twice about it

you, my son, have the spirit of Doobie within you

doob point oh

• Locked thread