Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Microwaves Mom posted:

yes Op still there still cookin and now he changes your oil too!
10000x more successful at product production than Star Citizen

so he'll change your car's oil but he still hasnt changed his fryer oil??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
7 dollars for three chicken tenders, a canned soda and fries in rural alabama?

jfc can you even imagine how tiny the "kids size" serving of fries is. bet you need a microscope for the tiny sliver of a fry which was shaved off onto the corndog as a garnish.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
What happened to the manager doobie hired? I thought she was meant to run the place at nights while doobie went home but then he decided to open at 5am instead until he stopped doing that after 2 months.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
^^^ I think those were his "footlongs" which he started offering on the old dogs. He just stopped offering footlongs altogether after a while because who would buy that poo poo all flapping out of the bun.

Some people are insulting the doobiepedia but I'm for it, I've been riding the doob train since near the start and it's great to check it out and be reminded of items that the Doobster came up with while in his empty shack that he posted and forgot about the same day, such as:

http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/BBQ_Chicken_Pup

http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Garlic_Parmesan_Chicken_Sandwich

And let not forget the all-you-can-eat pinto beans, cornbread and raw onion for $5.50:

Has Doobie ever taken a photo of a customer who looked like they were enjoying being forced to take part in social media while just trying to eat their overpriced meal?

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jan 11, 2016

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

CrashCat posted:

And then he claimed they all forfeited all rewards, so there's not so much as a hint anyone ever helped :allears:

I thought he actually stopped offering combo meals because 'combo meals' were promised in the kickstarter as rewards and then he went "wellp guess i can't give you a prize that doesn't exist!!"

it's exactly the kind of low-cunning that you'd expect from an alabama sewer man. bet old doobster gave himself a smug pat on the back for thinking that one up

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

CrashCat posted:

Today's good mod is tomorrow's nerd vendetta target :shrug:

lol please don't suggest that franco was ever "today's good mod"

a starwars betamax did you ever really go to reform alabama, or did you have to suck that chilli right out of that hole?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/HB_Steak

Reminder that all Doobie needed to be successful was serve HB steak all the time because every single person was crying out for it. Instead he dickishly enforced a 12-3 once per week policy because he was too lazy to take their money. gently caress you Doobs.

Everyone update the Doobiepedia, we can complete it all now.

E: SERVE THE HB STEAKS DOOBIE

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jan 21, 2016

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Wow, Doob's "specials" were totally just his combos renamed. It was purely so he could gently caress over the nonexistent kickstarter backers who he imaged were going to turn up in droves and bankrupt him out of dogs.s

You small minded petty little man Doob. Imagine how annoying it would be to live in town with him where he constantly guilt trips you and nickels and dimes you and rips you off.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
That chicken burger is burnt to gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
More like Oobie's Oggers.

Put it on top of the hotdog from the sign doob's dad made for him, that you can see in the background of the goonchat.

• Locked thread