Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

does anyone have a link to the last and/or best doober thread?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Oh man, I was laughing at everyone for the first big chunk until I got to that goon who took away his family's christmas to donate 1,000 dog-dollars. I forgot about that bit, it's pretty sad.

I need to find the later threads that came out when that one dude got turbo-obsessed with doob and it all got kind of creepy

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I know it's early, but who want to forego their family Christmas to send Doob a grand?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Thank you so much.

Didn't one of those weird anti-SA forums actually get doob to register and do a Q&A?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

He could sell off his equipment and open up a little hot dog cart, then sell them in the funeral home parking lot before and after wakes.

Goodnight, Tasha's jaw. Goodnight, vent hood. Goodnight, FRIES. Goodnight, perfect 'ersatz retard dog' burn. Goodnight, Doob.

• Locked thread