Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Hot dog soudns pretty tasty right about now, but they never seem to taste as good as I imagine. Also, I usually take 1-2 bites before my cravings are satisfied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Chinatown posted:

good n messy

....eat it with a fork

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Looks good as gently caress

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Excelzior posted:

would you like some hotdog with your salad

loving chicago, ruining pizza, hot dogs, and the POTUS

Yeah let me just eat this plain hotdog...wouldn't wanna obscure the delicate flavors contained within :rolleyes:

IDIOT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:coolfish::coolfish::coolfish:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated Wayne R.'s review of West Alabama Automotive that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed.

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

You stupid retard

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

after a careful review, i'm pretty sure i should move to alabama and open up literally ANY business. the south has to be the easiest place on earth to make money off of low IQ people

They are wary of outsiders like you

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Can someone please post the Doobie-Tasha fanfic? Got a wicked case of morning wood that just won't quit

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Sammus posted:

Every terrible stereotype about the south is true, and then some.

Has this been posted yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

Lol at the effete Brits getting exactly what they were asking for

ROLL drat TIDE

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
"Me n the mates painted "NIGGERS MUST DIE" on our saloons before driving through Chicago and the chums had the nerve to become angry!"
/

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Pastry of the Year posted:

our breakfast venture

Wtf

$2 for pepper gravy mix is a hell of a deal, I'd hop on that if I were in the Area. Hope Doobie takes checks :D

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Cromulent posted:

EDIT: loving lol at $1.25 per cup of lovely doobie diner coffee

That's the least egregious thing on there really.

Lol at $9 for a 2x2x2

Lol at $1.75 for an egg considering he's selling 30 for $4

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't know jack about food but I assume that 2 pancakes are way cheaper to make than country fried steak with gravy, so why are the Country Girl and Boy breakfasts priced the same?

Either those pancakes are loving huge or the country fried steak is just a hamburger covered in white gravy

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

facebook jihad posted:

I personally think business has been bad and he's closing up shop because he's run out of money/funding, and he's using the funeral home excuse as a way to save face. At least two restaurants in my area have 'temporarily' closed down for 'water main issues', only to never reopen again. The fact he's shutting down the automotive shop and locals have no idea what funeral home he's talking about seem to support this.

Notice that in his farewell post he states 'no guys business has been booming don't think that's the problem'. Sure doobs, sure.

It's obviously this. He didn't have much money to begin with, spent the money that he did have foolishly, and almost certainly didn't generate enough revenue to cover expenses let alone turn a profit. All the references to how "business is booming" just confirm it

It's impressive how long he lasted, really....but even the Doobster has bills to pay

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Can somebody post the original doobie fanfiction that got one of the threads gassed? I don't remember much but I think they ended up having sex in the kitchen and I specifically remember the story edning with the line:

"Doobie ejaculated, grunting 'Piled High'"

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I just hope he keeps posting updates on the Facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Nick Shockley seems to have struck a sore spot w El Doobster

• Locked thread