Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
ii am for one proud of doobie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ghetto wormhole posted:

I still can't get over his goddamn menu. It's a formatting nightmare. It physically pains me.

you need to understand he underlines everything on the menu because everything on the menu is very important, god bless

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a starwar betamax posted:

i would gladdly eat all of this menu

watch out for paper cuts my friend!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
oh yum a dry plain hotdog

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i am the can of dip in the denim shirt/jacket of the man too embarassed to be seen eating at the shaq

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
reform is going to turn into one huge yelp review with wayne reccommending all his shops.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Bob Loblaw posted:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know that we've evaluated Wayne R.'s review of West Alabama Automotive that you recently reported. After assessing the review carefully against our Content Guidelines, we agree that this review should be removed.

etc etc

- The Yelp Support Team

youre going to trun reform upside down!

so right side up now i guess?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mad Monk posted:

Now where am I supposed to go for the world's smallest wings and 2 slices of Wonderbread? Gawl dang it Doobie......DOOOOOBIEEEEEEE!

who the gently caress serves bread with wings?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mad Monk posted:

Nobody now :smith:

nice :unsmith:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

you uncultured bitch it's a deconstructed buffalo chicken wrap thanks

keep that lip coming and i will make you an deconstructed knuckle sandwhich ttfn

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Smash it Smash hit posted:

keep that lip coming and i will make you an deconstructed knuckle sandwhich ttfn

with a side order of hurtz donut

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

final2percent posted:

What is a hurtz donut :confused:

your shirt is tacky and you smell as bad as you look

hurts dont it? :smug:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

WhyteRyce posted:

White bread with BBQ is something I don't understand. Is it supposed to function as an edible napkin or something?

put it on it and make a sandwhich, or add bbq and hash and rice and its a super sandwhich or eat the whole plate and use the bread to soak up the juices to make sure nothing is wasted

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Blue Raider posted:

a lot of real chicken joints will, under the wings to soak up grease. youre not supposed to eat the bread. doobz hosed that combo meal all up

AH the more you know thanks i

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ThePutty posted:

is that psyopmonkey

that would explain why its not funny at all

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

lol i totally get it. im not doing it though. i got too much going for me.

that fucker would probably shoot me.

im going to the gym after work. plus i think something like this would trigger me. i can't do it. i KNOW there are more goons near him than just me.

you need someone...brave...

jesus christ you are going into a hot dog shack not fuckin nam

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

netally posted:

I'm in a world of poo poo, yes, but I am alive, and I am not afraid.

*Music starts up* I see a hot dog and I want those cheap hot snaaaacks.

*coke IN THE BOTTLE lands in the fox hole* oh my..........................................................

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Bill Barber posted:

I can't imagine the payments on a $60k mortgage would be much more than he was paying in rent already...

honestly it'd probably be cheaper if he worked it out right

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
in the south if you throw like 2k cash down on the table and ask for a loan mortgage you will get that thing, i know a ton of people who own their own house with mediocre credit at best from just throwing down a few grand

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I'd guess that if he can manage to get someone to buy the remnants of the shack he's got exactly $500 total to throw onto the table and that's probably going to have to be stretched for food until he lands a gig at the subway across the street

probably somehow managed to still owe money for that truck and those rims, too

I am just stating this to clarify how much of a failure doobie is. And if the "business was booming!" was true, if he brought any sort of proof of that it would really help the loan situation. in an economically poo poo hole like reform any sort of decent looking bet for a bank loan is going to be seriously looked at.

tl;dr lol doobie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Un-l337-Pork posted:

The obvious answer is for Doobie to combine his passions and get a food truck, but that would actually require him to work instead of just sitting in the dog house watching tv and loving off all day.

guys guys guys guys guys guysg gusyg sguysg sguys guys! hey guys!

• Locked thread