Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

As one of the chosen faithful still allowed to view the doghouse, it's basically just a bunch of posts about his hours, and also this, posted without comment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJvyesk7r8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GeneX posted:

the best part is the "hebrew national" ad in the corner, imo

also someone explain the black lady hacker, I want more information on the Doobie's Saga

iirc someone posted a doctored screenshot of his Kickstarter page in which Doobie implied that black patrons would have a separate dining area, and when someone else posted it to Doobie and asked if it was true I guess he didn't know what Photoshop is and started going off about some black northern lady that had been hacking him. Why exactly he had such a specific image in his head of this anonymous malefactor is a mystery for the ages.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Melmac posted:

I thought the "black lady from up North" thing came from the fact that Doob's daughter is gay and is in a relationship with a black woman? (Which made all the rainbow flag burning and employer-calling towards gays even more :stare: )

He did say that but it was a separate thing. There's a black lady hacker from the north and his daughter's black lady gay lover.

• Locked thread