Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

As one of the chosen faithful still allowed to view the doghouse, it's basically just a bunch of posts about his hours, and also this, posted without comment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJvyesk7r8

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

the great deceiver posted:

i'm starting to think about moving up from a line cook to a sous chef position, would doobies be a good place to shoot a resume off too????? willing to relocate from california to the middle of loving nowhere alabama

What's your experience with mid90s pick up trucks

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Venom Snake posted:

Doobie touches us; dude loving mentioned posters by name in several "rap songs" he made.

also it's weird to tell goons not to touch the monster we loving funded singlehandedly

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I don't think I've ever laughed harder than I did at the DSL post

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Iron Prince posted:

Nope

e: lol his most recent posts are about bitcoin. dudes real into reasonable financial choices

He hasn't posted in a while...

:rip:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

OctoberBlues posted:

Doobie is probably one of the biggest success stories in Reform, AL.

I would not be surprised if before the 3-year anniversary we find out he's actually become the town mayor

Doobie never struggles to produce content

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

doobie is almost retarded and we're making fun of an almost-retarded man

but hell, it's G.B.S.

it's like a pot calling the near-kettle black

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
How much cum do you think Doobie put on the food of those retard goons that went to the doghouse and announced themselves

bukkake piled high

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

after a careful review, i'm pretty sure i should move to alabama and open up literally ANY business. the south has to be the easiest place on earth to make money off of low IQ people

it's actually goons that are easy to make money off of hth

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Boinks posted:

So he spent $150 on equipment and maybe $20 a week on supplies to get breakfast going and that's too much of a strain on his finances? lol Breakfast must have been terrible if he couldn't make that back in a week.

edit--> How do you even screw up breakfast? lol

seriously you buy bacon, then fake eggs in a carton, then you put them on your greasy rear end grill

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
So that funeral home is probably the company my dad is a manager for

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Wintermutant posted:

The baddest of froggers

I gave the kickstarter ten bucks only so I could put him on the street later

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Melmac posted:

Please elaborate.

I guess Doobie's not making this up then.

Maybe you can ask your dad to reconsider, you know...to keep the laughs rolling.

Can't confirm until later, my dad's company just owns like twenty of these godforsaken funeral homes and is always expanding like loving standard oil

Also the funeral industry in Alabama is sketchy as poo poo and could support its own thread some day

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I refuse to believe it's over. One of you degenerates has to have their personal fb so we can follow doob for the rest of his life

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Berious posted:

if you love someone you have to let them go :unsmith:

You don't know much about Alabama huh

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Pastry of the Year posted:

I would stay at the terrifying Economy Inn, just up the road from the Dog House, in order to see Doobie's hilarious day in court

what are the odds doobie runs this as well, disappearing to the doghouse after helping you in like loving norman bates

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
did anyone else notice that the doobie saga took place between bama national championships

He was a hero when the people of alabama needed one

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Friends, I need a crying Jordan version of Sammy

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

spidergoats posted:

Doobie Doghouse, open 5-6, lets eat all the food.

in the once a year snowstorm for alabama no less

• Locked thread