Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I've been making doob threads every couple months but they always get gassed for no reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I wonder who doobs is gonna vote for

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Has he ever explained why he calls it doobies

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Has he announced if he's closing the oil shack?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Roydrowsy posted:

I kept waiting for somebody to do this.
But nobody did.

I apologize for the quality. i did it in paint. it is the best i cared to do.

Beautiful.

I'm really gonna miss doobs and his antics. No matter how bad my life was I could always check on the dog shack and feel better knowing I'm not a retarded hick piling dogs hie

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Post the picture where some goon jacked off onto a picture of dubais wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a kickstarter who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help the doobster, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the vent hood we have to give is not wanted. And so it is the doghouse we live with and should know which eludes us. But we can still laugh at them - we can laugh completely without complete understanding.

• Locked thread