Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Doobie doobie dooo keep making strange, bad and seemingly unrelated life choices because this man is my hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

He's pretty smart, he managed to guilt an entire town into buying his crappy food until he got it afloat enough to have someone else make it

Yeah but he still makes weird decisions, and it's great.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Melmac posted:

There proof

His dissapointed gaze is proof enough for me and, dare I say it, any judge.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
In honor of doobie I am going to open up a hot dog stand in my kitchen and only serve myself hotdogs for a week then close up.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Eatin' a lovely 7/11 dog. This ones for you Doobs.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Plus Doobie is very against the whole two meat lifestyle. Meat should nestle in a bun, as god intended.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

lol this reminds me of when he first opened and was selling chicken tenders for $1.00 each or three tenders for $3.50.

Not making that up.

Holy poo poo I'm crying

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

whoflungpoop posted:

lol good gently caress him and his delusions of competence and dignity

Don't talk about Doobie like that. He dared to dream.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

whoflungpoop posted:

its only daring when ur self aware enough to realize ur own limitations

stupid people are bereft of that kind of fear

But he had to be dreaming to come up with the plan.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

lmao

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
All around me are familiar hot dogs, worn out grease traps, worn out grease traps...

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I am sad no one has the courage to drive down to doobies for a final dog. I would have done it but I don't live in America. :(

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

a starwar betamax posted:

I'm there now.... doobie just served me the daily special: chili dog on sliced bread with milk sauce

A purple heart for this lovely man. He will surely be crippled from his hot dog induced wounds, but his valor will soar like an eagle.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
With the final dog days coming to a close, Doobie sighs with relief. The cash that he made is piled high in a cardboard box labelled "Tasha". He passes Odysseus as he closes up.
"What in the blazes are you doin out in this dang snowstorm Claude?"
"I done plum givin' out, Ody." he mutters, as he stares blankly out across the street. "The funeral place done take my store."
"What funeral home Doobie? We ain't got nodang funeral home along here!"
"Okay, thanks"
Doobie walks to the edge of town, stopping only at the population sign. He crosses out the 3000 and writes 299-91/2.
"Stay strong little Doobie. The lord in heaven knows I ain't."
He walks into the lake. The bad froggers have him now. The bad froggers... Have him now.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Halah posted:

I'm the stop sign on a pile of bricks in the middle of the road

Everyone on that street seems to have a better car than me lol

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Lunch is on you Doobs!

For some reason it is always upside down but it says "oobie og ouse RIP" on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Parallax Scroll posted:

here i fixed it

Thank you.

• Locked thread