Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
stone cold steve austin made this forum mentally ill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3bgm4zB.gif[/img

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 19, 2016

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
doobie once again proves the haters who said they wouldn't be caught dead here wrong

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Kept my promise and gave as soon as I deposited my paycheck.

We best be getting those Doobie's Doggers gang tags you mentioned, SoundMonkey!

And for anyone who says wanting a gang tag is "pathetic" or "insecure" or whatever:

Think of all of the different gang tags that have shown up on SA over the years. How many of them hold any immediate meaning or context to you? Do you think "Oh look, a Los Putos/Crazy Eights/Burnouts/whatever tag! I know exactly what that's from!" Chances are, most goons won't know what the hell a Doobie's Dogger is. And as time goes on and more people sign up, the meaning and the story of this thread will only become more buried in SA history.

I don't want a tag because I want to remind everyone on this site that I donated money to Wayne. I give money all the time and I certainly don't go around telling people about it. I want one for me, and me alone. I want one so that every time I post, I'll see it and smile because I'll be reminded of a cool thing that happened . I want one so that a year from now, I'll remember to check up on Wayne and the Doghouse and see if the dream's still alive. And most importantly, I want one because "Doobie's Doggers" sounds loving hilarious out of context and I want fresh, supple 2014-reg'd goons to look upon it and wonder, what the gently caress goes on in this forum?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Berious posted:

oobie thanked hotdogprofits.com and seemed to talk to them on facebook. My theory is he got the idea for his lifelong dream after seeing a popup promising easy money slinging dogs and the rest was history.

actually he took the hotdogprofits.com test where no matter what you answer it says You have what it takes to be a hot do gprofessor, pay us now to join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
my demands are as follows:

1. noni writes another embarrassing, unreadable screed in the time honoured tradition of making everything about batman, the movie that enriched the lives of so many autistic 30 somethings who had yet to reconcile their impotent revenge fantasies with the phrase "wearable tech"

2. soundmonkey writes a sober account of his crimes

3. gbs returns to its natural state

• Locked thread