Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
i also will miss these lovely threads ive followed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

SaltLick posted:

Since I refuse to read the shitizen thread can we get a quick update on what's happened? Also for old time sake lets hear some DayZ news since the shitizen/dayz/doobie thread was probably the best iteration

man gets money from goons for lovely dogshack
man fails hard at dogshack and turns out to be stupid and racist and full of lies and incompetency
man opens ............ car repair shop with hotdog combos???
man closes both in fake funeral parking acquisition

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Oh god I actually feel bad for him here because he was trying, oh god he's like a stupid little kid who's trying :smith:

why feel bad for this guy? when he finally had a clear chance to get more business and make more money, the amount of try made him end the entire endeavor. he could've made a restaurant with HB steaks on the main menu and charged his ridiculous price for it -- instead he fried costco hotdogs and chicken. he's not just a moron - he's a lazy moron who deserves this.

• Locked thread