Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible.
Puh-puh-puh PRICE DROP (see OG post for more pics)

Impact Damage posted:

WTS - Brooklyn, NY - 11216
PM or email andrew.brase.makes@gmail.com Let me know if you need any other shots!

Fujifilm X-Pro1 - $350 $300- Shipped US SOLD
Lightly loved, fully functional, baseplate is scuffed but that's the majority of the wear.

Includes:
-Body
-Battery + Charger + Cables
-Strap
-OG Packaging with manual and super useful CD

Fujifilm M-Mount Adapter - $120 $100 - Shipped US
Fancy pants adapter in awesome condition.

Rokinon 8mm F2.8 Fisheye II (X-mount) - $150 $125 - Shipped US SOLD
Essentially NIB. Includes caps, lens pouch and packaging

Tamron SP f8 500mm (K-mount) - $150 $125 - Shipped US
Sweet sweet donut bokeh.

Includes:
-Caps/Hood/Case
-Tripod mount
-Pentax K-mount Adaptall
-Sony/Minolta A-mount adapter (Fotodiox)

Impact Damage fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Feb 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

drat an x-pro1 is tempting at that price.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS
I didn't know I wanted an X-Pro 1 until now.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Looking to buy a Fuji 23mm f1.4, and a Fuji 56mm f1.2

Anyone selling either of these lenses?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Henchman 21 posted:

Looking to buy a Fuji 23mm f1.4, and a Fuji 56mm f1.2

Anyone selling either of these lenses?

Yup, here's mine (pics from last thread, body already sold). If you'd like more detailed pics of the lens I will happily post them. It's like new, asking $640 shipped. Includes box and everything.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

Bottom Liner posted:

Yup, here's mine (pics from last thread, body already sold). If you'd like more detailed pics of the lens I will happily post them. It's like new, asking $640 shipped. Includes box and everything.

Used like new on B&H with free shipping is $600, would you do $575

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis

InternetJunky posted:

7D is in the mail.

Got it today! Charging the battery up now. Thanks!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Henchman 21 posted:

Used like new on B&H with free shipping is $600, would you do $575

$580 to cover Paypal fees and we're good

defeldus@gmail.com is my paypal

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

Bottom Liner posted:

$580 to cover Paypal fees and we're good

defeldus@gmail.com is my paypal

You sir, have a deal. Paypals away!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Received, will ship out first thing in the morning and get you a tracking no.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Ouhei posted:

Got it, thanks! I should be able to get it shipped out tomorrow for you.

edit shipped, tracking sent via paypal.

Got the 18mm today. Extremely well packaged, included everything and the lens looks perfect. Awesome!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Alright you guys, I finally bit the bullet: I'm selling my beloved, sainted, legendary NIKON DF's!

There are two, one black, one silver. Come, look!

See an album here with 360 views!
http://imgur.com/a/KvzVO

Here are the assorted accessories between the two: 3 OEM batteries, 2 wasabi batteries, 2 OEM chargers, 1 Wasabi charger, 1 TetherTools cord (cracked but functional). Since the 2 wasabi's hold about 2/3 the amount of charge of the OEM's, One camera will get 2 OEM's & tether cord, the other will get 1 OEM & 2 wasabi's. I have the original paperwork for both, and a box for whoever wants it.

Mileage:
Black @65,432 Silver @35,431
I had to have the black one's shutter replaced somewhere in the low 50k's, Nikon apparently did not reset the shutter count :shrug: You can find my posts bitching about this incident in the nikon thread about 4-6 months ago, and I can provide a copy of the paperwork if necessary.

Mostly complete Damage :spergin: because I was an inspector at Adorama for a while:
The Silver body has way more scratches on the bottom plate, and is missing the eye piece. previous owner kept the hoodman eye cup and couldn't locate the original one. The eyepiece is thus exposed but cleans up with q-tips and windex, I hardly notice and new eyepieces are pretty cheap. The thumb grip is coming up right at the edge of the camera. I have never owned a nikon that didn't do this, mostly because I have sweaty goofy hands. It's also missing the PC plug cover and the hot shoe cover. The supersonic cleaner thing is audible, not sure if that's bad. C+
The Black body has zero body scratches, but has a smudge on the M and A of the MASP dial and 2 enamel specks. A-
All the switches and dials work correctly, top and rear LCD's are clean and free of cracks. The sensors are great, I could probably stand to clean them because it's been a while. Focus appears to be accurate on both of them.

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1800 $1700
Silver: $1600 $1500

It's the lightest FF body, with the best low light performance, 16 megapixels. street photographers :getin:

I am also looking to pick up a D750 (or D810) if anyone's inexplicably unloading them.

Let's try to get these dudes out the door.

Also interest check: Lumopro lp180 strobe with a godox pb960 battery pack, also various westcott apollo softboxes for getting your strobist on, and a profoto pro globe.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jan 23, 2016

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

Bottom Liner posted:

Received, will ship out first thing in the morning and get you a tracking no.

Received it this morning, packaged nicely and in perfect condition. Thanks!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Henchman 21 posted:

Received it this morning, packaged nicely and in perfect condition. Thanks!

Great! I noticed it had a big delay, presumably from that monster storm. Enjoy!

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

red19fire posted:

Let's try to get these dudes out the door.

Also interest check: Lumopro lp180 strobe with a godox pb960 battery pack, also various westcott apollo softboxes for getting your strobist on, and a profoto pro globe.

Hey, how much would you be willing to part with the lumopro for?

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Here is some more stuff that people most likely don't want. I am open to offers. Contact me at bchiarmonte@gmail.com

More pictures

Rollei Prego 145 af - $28 shipped Now $23 shipped

Includes box, manuals and an IR remote as well. No batteries to test it, but it does not show any sort of damage, it is in very good condition.
___
Yashica T-af - $45 shipped Now $40 shipped

Includes a generic p&s case. Takes AA batteries. Powers up, goes through the motions when shooting. Flash fires as well. Also in good condition.
___
Lomography Dolphin Spinner 360 - $35 shipped SOLD on eBay

Take 360 photos at the pull of a cord. Interesting camera. link
___
Fuji FDB12L - $75 shipped Now $70

This is a large, portable dark box. one of the bolts for the upright is stripped. Still holds fine with the stops. The hood does not have any holes, rips or tears in it. Shows some signs of use, but has plenty of miles left on it.
___
Lowepro Super Trekker - $135 shipped Now $125

This thing is massive. I have had it around for a while and never had a use for t. It's basically brand new, the dividers have not even been moved from the factory it looks. The front pouches still have the foam in them. I'll have to confirm that shipping will not kill this deal.

I will defiantly take more pictures if you are interested in something.

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Feb 3, 2016

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Last call - Looking for a d750, d800, or d810, in Canada preferred. I've got cash in hand and would prefer to hand it over to a goon.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Oh man that yashica looks like a hoot but I've already got a few film P&Ss

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
Ricoh GR I in 9/10 condition (fine scratches on rear screen, not visible when screen on) $410 USD including shipping and Paypal fees to US and Canada (ships from Vancouver, BC).

OEM battery included, plus two non-OEM ones. Also: strap, charging adapter, charging cable, manuals/cds, box.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Miko posted:

Interest check on a Nikon D7000 and Tamron 17-50 f2.8 non-VC version? I believe its around 16k actuations, but if anyone wants in, I'll throw up a photo+username so we can dance. Probably looking for $500 USD / $700 CAD for the lot, shipping from Toronto, Canada.

Interested!

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Sharizard posted:

Hey, how much would you be willing to part with the lumopro for?

Trying to sell the Lumopro with the godox pack as a unit, kind of useless to me without it.

Lumopro LP180, Godox pb960 pack, quantum cable, strobist colored gel pack for the lumopro, stand & bag for the flash, and a charger for the pack.

$360 shipped.

Thanks.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Any interest in the glorious, glorious fuji gw670 I bought from the previous thread a few months ago and haven't shot all that much?

I also have a ton of 120 film.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
i'm down for some 120 film

crap nerd
May 24, 2008
What kind of film?

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Canon 5d (1/original) with 50mm 1.8 STM - Shipped US $420
Comes with charger, battery, 8gb cf card (big enough for the 5d's raws). I had the mirror serviced by Canon in the fall of 2015 since it was free, no problems before or since. The camera has some wear that is largely surface level (paint and scratches), by KEH's standard I would rate it a BGN. The screen and LCD are clear and work well. The 50mm 1.8 STM is in like new condition.

I do not have PMs so I can be reached in this thread or at rourkedesign at gmail .com

flummox
Jul 17, 2004
I want a shoehorn, the kind with teeth.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Any interest in the glorious, glorious fuji gw670 I bought from the previous thread a few months ago and haven't shot all that much?

I also have a ton of 120 film.

I might be interested in the Fuji.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

Did someone say film?

I have way too much 120 for the little I shoot anymore. A mix of fresh and expired, but all frozen the whole time I've had them. All complete boxes of 5 rolls, prices in AUD and excluding shipping.

2x Ektar exp. 04/2015 - $15 ea. (pending sale of 1 box to crap nerd, 1 to Spedman!)
3x Ektar exp. 05/2016 - $25 ea. (pending sale of 2 boxes to crap nerd, 1 to Spedman!)

1x Velvia 100F exp. 11/2014 - $20

3x Portra 400 exp. 06/2016 - $30 ea.
- pending sale to elgarbo!
2x Portra 160 exp. 03/2015 - $20 ea. - pending sale to Spedman!

rohan fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Feb 1, 2016

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Ooo, I was sorry to miss that Fuji when it was up for sale last time.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

rohan posted:

Did someone say film?

I have way too much 120 for the little I shoot anymore. A mix of fresh and expired, but all frozen the whole time I've had them. All complete boxes of 5 rolls, prices in AUD and excluding shipping.

2x Ektar exp. 04/2015 - $15 ea.
3x Ektar exp. 05/2016 - $25 ea.

2x Portra 160 exp. 03/2015 - $20 ea.

I will buy all the Portra and the Velvia.

crap nerd
May 24, 2008

rohan posted:

Did someone say film?

2x Ektar exp. 04/2015 - $15 ea.
3x Ektar exp. 05/2016 - $25 ea.

I'd take two of the 2016 and one of the 2015 ektar, do you have an email address I can contact you on?

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

crap nerd posted:

I'd take two of the 2016 and one of the 2015 ektar, do you have an email address I can contact you on?
Sorry, forgot that bit: rohan.bassett@me.com

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Ok I'll put mine up when I get home.

Prepare your anuses.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Actually, sorry to be a pain rohan, just the Portra 400 and Velvia for me - I'll realistically never get around to the Portra 160.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

rohan posted:

Did someone say film?

2x Ektar exp. 04/2015 - $15 ea. (pending sale of 1 box to crap nerd!)
3x Ektar exp. 05/2016 - $25 ea. (pending sale of 2 boxes to crap nerd!)

- pending sale to elgarbo!

I'll take all the Portra 160 off your hands and the rest of the Ektar too

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
Dang. Not quick enough on the draw.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Spedman posted:

I'll take all the Portra 160 off your hands and the rest of the Ektar too
Sweet, PayPal will be $65 + I guess $7.50 shipping to the email I posted earlier, unless you want to wait and do a sneaky Darkroom dropoff?

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

rohan posted:

Sweet, PayPal will be $65 + I guess $7.50 shipping to the email I posted earlier, unless you want to wait and do a sneaky Darkroom dropoff?

Can do a sneaky drop off, I'll be at Vanbars around lunchtime on Wednesday if you're about? (I think I remember you being in the Fitzroy/Collingwood area)

crap nerd
May 24, 2008

rohan posted:

Sorry, forgot that bit: rohan.bassett@me.com

Money sent!

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Payment received from elgarbo and crap nerd! Can send it out tomorrow morning.

Spedman posted:

Can do a sneaky drop off, I'll be at Vanbars around lunchtime on Wednesday if you're about? (I think I remember you being in the Fitzroy/Collingwood area)
I work on Victoria Pde so Vanbars isn't too far, can't do Wednesday lunchtime though. Mon, Tues, Fri are my best days for sneaking out for stuff like that. Otherwise I'm going to try to get into the Fox early next week, if you wanted to pick it up from me there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

rohan posted:

Payment received from elgarbo and crap nerd! Can send it out tomorrow morning.

I work on Victoria Pde so Vanbars isn't too far, can't do Wednesday lunchtime though. Mon, Tues, Fri are my best days for sneaking out for stuff like that. Otherwise I'm going to try to get into the Fox early next week, if you wanted to pick it up from me there.

I'll just get you to the post the film over, I can only get there tomorrow, and then I'm away in the US for a couple of weeks after that, I'll sort out the paypal now.

EDIT: Paid with postage

Spedman fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Feb 1, 2016