Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

No worries, payment received, I'll send it out with the rest tomorrow morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Awesome, looking forward to shooting some more colour.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Film sent to elgarbo, Spedman and crap nerd!

I checked all the boxes before sending to make sure they were all complete and as advertised, so let me know if anything somehow slipped through. (The boxes are quite bashed up from sharing the freezer with less important things like food, and I wanted to confirm none of them were partial boxes I'd refilled with spare rolls at some point.)

On that note, elgarbo, it turns out one of the rolls of Velvia 100F had somehow transmogrified into Portra 100T, so I subbed it out for a roll of 2016-01 Velvia 100.

rohan fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Feb 2, 2016

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Anyone getting rid of a Fuji ef-20 flash?

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
I'm still looking for a Fuji 56 1.2 if anyone has one to sell

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Impact Damage posted:

Puh-puh-puh PRICE DROP (see OG post for more pics)

Is this avail still because I'll paypal you right now.

e: XPro-1, specifically, sorry.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Feb 3, 2016

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

rohan posted:

I checked all the boxes before sending to make sure they were all complete and as advertised, so let me know if anything somehow slipped through. (The boxes are quite bashed up from sharing the freezer with less important things like food, and I wanted to confirm none of them were partial boxes I'd refilled with spare rolls at some point.)

On that note, elgarbo, it turns out one of the rolls of Velvia 100F had somehow transmogrified into Portra 100T, so I subbed it out for a roll of 2016-01 Velvia 100.

A tidy pile of film turned up on my doorstep today! A+ recommended seller.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

elgarbo posted:

A tidy pile of film turned up on my doorstep today! A+ recommended seller.

Same here, cheers rohan for the extra couple of rolls

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Cheers guys, glad it all arrived quickly!

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

WTS Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED - Queens, NY - $175 Shipped (US)

Hood is included and its in great shape. No packaging. If you want any more shots of anything I'd be more than happy to provide.

edit: sold elsewhere

punch drunk fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Feb 6, 2016

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Dropped some of my prices, see my previous post.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

WTB X-Pro1 shipped to Canada. Hoping to keep in in the neighbourhood of $300-350 USD.

e: Think I'm set, thanks!

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Feb 4, 2016

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Anyone got any long Nikon glass for sale? looking for anything 200+. FX format.

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Feb 4, 2016

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

Anyone got any long Nikon glass for sale? looking for anything 200+. FX format.

Now sure if this is what you have in mind but I have a Nikon 70-300 VR G that I'm planning on selling soon. I can post photos this weekend.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Looking for something faster but thanks.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
Sorry, haven't been keeping up with it. Photos below, lmk if you have questions, friends.

http://imgur.com/6eNaxda
http://imgur.com/qM3uVnO

14k actuations, slight ding on one corner 8.5/10, works fine, is not a Fuji. $500usd/$700cad.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

daspope posted:

Canon 5d (1/original) with 50mm 1.8 STM - Shipped US $420
Comes with charger, battery, 8gb cf card (big enough for the 5d's raws). I had the mirror serviced by Canon in the fall of 2015 since it was free, no problems before or since. The camera has some wear that is largely surface level (paint and scratches), by KEH's standard I would rate it a BGN. The screen and LCD are clear and work well. The 50mm 1.8 STM is in like new condition.

I do not have PMs so I can be reached in this thread or at

Price drop to $400

daspope fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Feb 10, 2016

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Miko posted:

Sorry, haven't been keeping up with it. Photos below, lmk if you have questions, friends.

http://imgur.com/6eNaxda
http://imgur.com/qM3uVnO

14k actuations, slight ding on one corner 8.5/10, works fine, is not a Fuji. $500usd/$700cad.

Should have specified! I already have the exact same lens, would you be willing to part with the body only?

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

Suicide Watch posted:

Should have specified! I already have the exact same lens, would you be willing to part with the body only?
Sure, what's your price. And CAD/USD?

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Ethanfr0me posted:

Dropping to $1100 Shipped within CONUS for goons.

Sent an email about this.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Looking for pocket wizard setup!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

VelociBacon posted:

Looking for pocket wizard setup!

I hate to be a dick but just buy pocket wizard plus xs on amazon, they are $176 for a pair and worth every penny.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

8th-snype posted:

I hate to be a dick but just buy pocket wizard plus xs on amazon, they are $176 for a pair and worth every penny.

No that's not being a dick, thanks for the heads up.

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
They're deffos not that cheap on Canadian Amazon but Broadway Camera has them for 109.99 per unit.

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."
I'm about to move and I need money so I'm selling some great stuff that I love, but can live without.
I take Paypal. You can PM me here or email me at monochromefx at gmail.com.

SOLD - Barely Used Fujifilm X-100T $925 shipped to USA

You should know by now how awesome the X-100T is. It's gotten raves as one of the best cameras you can buy.
Shutter count is 900. It's actually less than that because of the way Fuji counts shutter actuations, but you get the idea.
Includes the Camera, Manuals, Battery and Charger, Unused Strap, USB Cable, Aftermarket Filter Adapter/Lens Hood.
Basically everything except the lens hood because it just falls off too easily.

ON HOLD - Crumpler Brazillion Dollar Home Camera Bag $115 shipped to USA

The best camera bag I've ever owned but I don't do shoots anymore where I have to carry a lot of gear. I used to carry to DSLR bodies, various lenses, batteries and my 17" laptop around in it.
This is a tough bag and it only has light signs of use, no damage. All zippers and velcro work perfectly.
Includes bag, rain cover and 22 dividers that allow you to customize the interior almost any way you can imagine. This was $250 new but they seem to be discontinued now.

SOLD - Domke F2 Ruggedwear Shooters Bag $50 shipped to USA
The classic Domke bag. The wax coated canvas makes it weather resistant and gives it a unique, distressed look.
It may look rough but that's by design. Comes with an insert with adjustable panels for your lenses and camera bodies.
The wax was re-applied last summer. Eveything works, the closest thing to damage is the paint is a bit chipped on the snap hooks.

RustedChrome fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Feb 16, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

VelociBacon posted:

No that's not being a dick, thanks for the heads up.

Check ebay as well i bought my 3rd one for the best offer of $70.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

RustedChrome posted:

WTS - Domke F2 Ruggedwear Shooters Bag $50 shipped to USA

I'll take that. I'll PM you shortly to confirm paypal address.

edit: paypal sent!

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 7, 2016

crap nerd
May 24, 2008

rohan posted:

Arrived this morning, cheers dude!

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."

PREYING MANTITS posted:

I'll take that. I'll PM you shortly to confirm paypal address.

edit: paypal sent!

Payment received, Domke shipped!

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

rawrr posted:

Ricoh GR I in 9/10 condition (fine scratches on rear screen, not visible when screen on) $410 USD including shipping and Paypal fees to US and Canada (ships from Vancouver, BC).

OEM battery included, plus two non-OEM ones. Also: strap, charging adapter, charging cable, manuals/cds, box.

Still available - open to offers!

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Looking to see if there is absolutely any interest on my Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 EF mount. It's in really good shape, just a few small millimeter size dings on the hood. Included also would be: (All original) case, caps, hood, box and an Acratech 4" lens plate

Warning, I forgot to click downsize (and don't care to fix it) so full size the 5ds images... all the detail you could ever want!

This has been on a few vacations with me at this point and I've been generally really happy with it, but still think I might be happier spending a lot of money for a 100-400 II L and hooking it up to a 1.4x. An honest review of it would be; no it's not pro gear optics but the massive range and distance this thing has gives such a versatility that it's easy to look past it's faults if you aren't publishing your work. Works well for wildlife/birding if you got decent light, especially with a crop camera. Obviously, hand holding can become difficult at the extreme end but with good form is still doable. If you're petite or otherwise lack upper body strength the nearly 4lb weight takes time to work up for full day shoots, if you don't use a monopod.

FYI: The entire model has a known defect where the zoom is not stiff enough to hold against it's own weight, so if you let it hang from your neck straight down it'll slowly fully extend. Never bothered me but I'm in full disclosure mode here.

I'm thinking $420 shipped in the US?

So, tell me you're interested and prove that love is more powerful than any pesky 500' restraining order!

For an example picture, here's a recent zoo picture towards the end of the day handheld on a 70D and completely untouched.

Anubis fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Feb 11, 2016

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

RustedChrome posted:

Payment received, Domke shipped!

Domke received and will be put to good use! Thank you sir!

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Anubis posted:

Looking to see if there is absolutely any interest on my Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 EF mount. It's in really good shape, just a few small millimeter size dings on the hood. Included also would be: (All original) case, caps, hood, box and an Acratech 4" lens plate

FYI: The entire model has a known defect where the zoom is not stiff enough to hold against it's own weight, so if you let it hang from your neck straight down it'll slowly fully extend. Never bothered me but I'm in full disclosure mode here.

I'm thinking $420 shipped in the US?

I'd be interested in this but I'm not in a position to pay for it for a few weeks. If you get no other interest by this time next month, let me know. I'm in Ukraine and will happily pay the additional postage.

It's strange about the zoom issue, I have a few Sigma zooms and they have a lock-button to stop that from happening.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Helen Highwater posted:

I'd be interested in this but I'm not in a position to pay for it for a few weeks. If you get no other interest by this time next month, let me know. I'm in Ukraine and will happily pay the additional postage.

It's strange about the zoom issue, I have a few Sigma zooms and they have a lock-button to stop that from happening.

Yeah, the lock button works but that only functions when you're fully retracted. The movement only occurs when you are walking around and don't have the lock button on. If there isn't anyone else that chimes in the mean time, I got no problem with that but I just want to verify you aren't in the Crimea region, since apparently no packages are getting there at this point.

Anubis fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Feb 12, 2016

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

WTB a Canon 2x III. Also might be interested in a 50 1.4 and/or a 85 1.8.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Anubis posted:

Yeah, the lock button works but that only functions when you're fully retracted. The movement only occurs when you are walking around and don't have the lock button on. If there isn't anyone else that chimes in the mean time, I got no problem with that but I just want to verify you aren't in the Crimea region, since apparently no packages are getting there at this point.

I'm in Kyiv. Post is not 100% reliable here (for reasons unrelated to the war) but it's no worse than usual.

I can give you a $120 deposit for it if you don't get anyone else saying they want it in the next few days.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Haggins posted:

WTB a Canon 2x III. Also might be interested in a 50 1.4 and/or a 85 1.8.

Any interest in a Sigma 50/1.4 EX? (Previous version to the giant new art one)

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Welp, speaking of that 50/1.4 and other things, I've got a ton of stuff that barely gets use and really should go to better goon homes. I'd be shipping from Oregon, USA and have several good sales in the old thread. Willing to do international if you add the extra cost and make it clear whatever extra process is required. Let's do everything with PayPal and PMs. If you don't have PMs, take :10bux: off and get PMs you cheap bastard.

Canon 7D and Flashpoint grip - $400 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, I believe around 30k shutter count. Never had any issues or incidents, very minor wear marks on the strap holder things. Will ship with all the usual cables, charger, software, and one Canon battery. Grip is solid but the buttons feel different- better IMO except for the selector wheel which is a little more catchy. If the battery can't ship to your location, $20 off.

Canon EF-S 15-85mm IS - $325 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition minus one <0.3mm speck in the coating of the very middle of the front element (visible in this photo). I think this is one of the most underrated lenses out there, overlooked because it's not constant aperture. Including the 3rd-party lens hood shown, pinch-style front cap, and a 72->77mm filter ring. Take $25 off if a kit with the 7D.

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX (EF) - $275 shipped
Bought new 2012, excellent condition. Always focused smoothly and it's a great solid lens to throw at a bear or something. Or imagine eating a yogurt served in its glorious deep glass abyss. I just don't really dig 50mm. Includes box and case.

Sigma 10-20mm EX (EF-S), the f/4-5.6 one, not the 3.5! - $250 shipped
Bought new 2011, excellent condition. I love this, my first really nice build quality, ring focus, distance window lens. Great choice for a value ultrawide that's pretty much the ideal ergonomic setup. Focuses surprisingly close. Includes box and case. This lens went to ~*Africa*~!

*not recommended for birding, but you can try.

Samyang 24mm f/1.4 (EF) - :420:$420:420: shipped
Bought new 2013. Manual everything, which can be fun for a while. I highly recommend this for a full frame setup. There really is no matching the dreamy quality at 1.4-2.0 with a close subject and smooth background. Good condition except the cosmetic ring between the aperture and focus rings is slightly loose. Since this has the aperture numbers on it, you have to go by feel if it slips out of its detent or rotate it back. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed with just a flathead jewelers screwdriver. Includes box and velvety sack thing. Cool undocumented feature: With a 12mm extension tube, this can take almost-macro shots if you can find a spider or something that can fit about 3cm in front of the lens.

Opteka grip for Canon T2i/T3i/600D - $15 shipped
I believe this also works for a T4i, T5i, etc. I sold my T3i a long time ago (and batteries too) but not the grip. Also includes the AA battery holder.

:siren:Canon EF 300mm f/4 IS - $750 shipped or $900 for 300+1.4x:siren:
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, date code is 2011 I believe. Excellent condition- I don't know how the hell people can ding up white metal L-lenses like the super telephotos on ebay and such. Not a scratch on this thing and everything works nicely. Note: I did have focus issues at f/4 with a T3i/600D, but I think that's just the limitations of that system at f/4. Always worked fine with the extender or on a 7D 1 or 2. The peak of birding primes before size, weight, price, or lack of stabilization become detrimental. Selling because I couldn't resist a great deal on a Sigma 2.8 monstrocity.

Which really should go with...
Canon EF 1.4x ii extender - $180
Bought used 2013, good condition.

Shipping assumptions are "good value" stuff like standard USPS or FedEx, with tracking and insurance for the bigger stuff. Can't ship stuff Monday or Weds but it'll go out within 48 hours.

Haggins
Jul 1, 2004

Alpenglow posted:

Any interest in a Sigma 50/1.4 EX? (Previous version to the giant new art one)

Yeah I think I might be, however, I just had some things come up and will have to hold off a few more works before I make any big purchases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Alright you guys, I finally bit the bullet: I'm selling my beloved, sainted, legendary NIKON DF's!

There are two, one black, one silver. Come, look!

See an album here with 360 views!
http://imgur.com/a/KvzVO

Here are the assorted accessories between the two: 3 OEM batteries, 2 wasabi batteries, 2 OEM chargers, 1 Wasabi charger, 1 TetherTools cord (cracked but functional). Since the 2 wasabi's hold about 2/3 the amount of charge of the OEM's, One camera will get 2 OEM's & tether cord, the other will get 1 OEM & 2 wasabi's. I have the original paperwork for both, and a box for whoever wants it.

Mileage:
Black @65,432 Silver @35,431
I had to have the black one's shutter replaced somewhere in the low 50k's, Nikon apparently did not reset the shutter count :shrug: You can find my posts bitching about this incident in the nikon thread about 4-6 months ago, and I can provide a copy of the paperwork if necessary.

Mostly complete Damage :spergin: because I was an inspector at Adorama for a while:
The Silver body has way more scratches on the bottom plate, and is missing the eye piece. previous owner kept the hoodman eye cup and couldn't locate the original one. The eyepiece is thus exposed but cleans up with q-tips and windex, I hardly notice and new eyepieces are pretty cheap. The thumb grip is coming up right at the edge of the camera. I have never owned a nikon that didn't do this, mostly because I have sweaty goofy hands. It's also missing the PC plug cover. The supersonic cleaner thing is audible, not sure if that's bad. C+
The Black body has zero body scratches, but has a smudge on the M and A of the MASP dial and 2 enamel specks. A-
All the switches and dials work correctly, top and rear LCD's are clean and free of cracks. The sensors are great, I could probably stand to clean them because it's been a while. Focus appears to be accurate on both of them.

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1800 $1600
Silver: $1600 $1300

It's the lightest FF body, with the best low light performance, 16 megapixels. street photographers :getin:

I am also looking to pick up a D750 (or D810) if anyone's inexplicably unloading them.

I really want to be rid of this silver one, guys.