Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
I have a Nebula 4000 3-Axis Gimbal that is literally doing nothing but sitting in my closet. Figured I'd see if anyone was interested on here before I toss it on eBay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

rawrr posted:

Ricoh GR I in 9/10 condition (fine scratches on rear screen, not visible when screen on) $410 USD including shipping and Paypal fees to US and Canada (ships from Vancouver, BC).

OEM battery included, plus two non-OEM ones. Also: strap, charging adapter, charging cable, manuals/cds, box.

$370 shipped and insured!

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Anyone have a Panasonic G7 (or GH4 at G7 prices) they are looking to sell?

I am looking to get a mirrorless setup for video work and am intrigued by the G7.

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

rawrr posted:

This is a fantastic camera. I'd buy it buy I already have one.

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

Saint Fu posted:

This is a fantastic camera. I'd buy it buy I already have one.

Same, I'd buy it if I didn't live in the UK, the additional shipping/customs/tax fees would sting.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

rawrr posted:

I'll take this if it's still available.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Last call goons on some crazy low prices for this stuff. Remains are going to general SA Mart on Tuesday and eBay next weekend.

Alpenglow posted:

Welp, speaking of that 50/1.4 and other things, I've got a ton of stuff that barely gets use and really should go to better goon homes. I'd be shipping from Oregon, USA and have several good sales in the old thread. Willing to do international if you add the extra cost and make it clear whatever extra process is required. Let's do everything with PayPal and PMs. If you don't have PMs, take :10bux: off and get PMs you cheap bastard.

Canon 7D and Flashpoint grip - $400 $365 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, I believe around 30k shutter count. Never had any issues or incidents, very minor wear marks on the strap holder things. Will ship with all the usual cables, charger, software, and one Canon battery. Grip is solid but the buttons feel different- better IMO except for the selector wheel which is a little more catchy. If the battery can't ship to your location, $20 off.

Canon EF-S 15-85mm IS - $325 $295 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition minus one <0.3mm speck in the coating of the very middle of the front element (visible in this photo). I think this is one of the most underrated lenses out there, overlooked because it's not constant aperture. Including the 3rd-party lens hood shown, pinch-style front cap, and a 72->77mm filter ring. Take $25 off if a kit with the 7D.

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX (EF) - $275 $250 shipped
Bought new 2012, excellent condition. Always focused smoothly and it's a great solid lens to throw at a bear or something. Or imagine eating a yogurt served in its glorious deep glass abyss. I just don't really dig 50mm. Includes box and case.

Sigma 10-20mm EX (EF-S), the f/4-5.6 one, not the 3.5! - $250 $225 shipped
Bought new 2011, excellent condition. I love this, my first really nice build quality, ring focus, distance window lens. Great choice for a value ultrawide that's pretty much the ideal ergonomic setup. Focuses surprisingly close. Includes box and case. This lens went to ~*Africa*~!

*not recommended for birding, but you can try.

Samyang 24mm f/1.4 (EF) - :420:$420:420: $375 shipped
Bought new 2013. Manual everything, which can be fun for a while. I highly recommend this for a full frame setup. There really is no matching the dreamy quality at 1.4-2.0 with a close subject and smooth background. Good condition except the cosmetic ring between the aperture and focus rings is slightly loose. Since this has the aperture numbers on it, you have to go by feel if it slips out of its detent or rotate it back. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed with just a flathead jewelers screwdriver. Includes box and velvety sack thing. Cool undocumented feature: With a 12mm extension tube, this can take almost-macro shots if you can find a spider or something that can fit about 3cm in front of the lens.

Opteka grip for Canon T2i/T3i/600D - $15 $10 shipped
I believe this also works for a T4i, T5i, etc. I sold my T3i a long time ago (and batteries too) but not the grip. Also includes the AA battery holder.

:siren:Canon EF 300mm f/4 IS - $750 $675 shipped or $900 $800 for 300+1.4x:siren:
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, date code is 2011 I believe. Excellent condition- I don't know how the hell people can ding up white metal L-lenses like the super telephotos on ebay and such. Not a scratch on this thing and everything works nicely. Note: I did have focus issues at f/4 with a T3i/600D, but I think that's just the limitations of that system at f/4. Always worked fine with the extender or on a 7D 1 or 2. The peak of birding primes before size, weight, price, or lack of stabilization become detrimental. Selling because I couldn't resist a great deal on a Sigma 2.8 monstrocity.

Which really should go with...
Canon EF 1.4x ii extender - $180 $150
Bought used 2013, good condition.

Shipping assumptions are "good value" stuff like standard USPS or FedEx, with tracking and insurance for the bigger stuff. Can't ship stuff Monday or Weds but it'll go out within 48 hours.

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible.
Payment received from Seņor Martytoof and his Rokinon is on its way.

Reminder that there's still some product to move!

Impact Damage posted:

WTS - Brooklyn, NY - 11216
PM or email andrew.brase.makes@gmail.com Let me know if you need any other shots!

Fujifilm M-Mount Adapter - $120 $100 - Shipped US
Fancy pants adapter in awesome condition.

Tamron SP f8 500mm (K-mount) - $150 $125 - Shipped US
Sweet sweet donut bokeh.

Includes:
-Caps/Hood/Case
-Tripod mount
-Pentax K-mount Adaptall
-Sony/Minolta A-mount adapter (Fotodiox)

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Looking for an MB-D16 battery grip. Located in Canada.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

Impact Damage posted:

Payment received from Seņor Martytoof and his Rokinon is on its way.

Reminder that there's still some product to move!

You are in my zip. I was gonna hang out with Dorkasaurus. You can come too.

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible.
Meeting internet strangers appeals to me, shoot me an email.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

UncleGuito posted:

Sigma 30mm f2.8:
I have a like-new Sigma 30mm f2.8 emount lens for sale. Lens & optics are all in mint condition- no dust, haze, etc. Used temporarily with my A6000 & this thing takes some crazy sharp photos! Comes with lens, original box, leaflets, hood, case.

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/kw5RYQQAUuzaKdNQQoKH6wej8fxmxUOi/IMG_20151211_122029.jpg
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/D6BUCyi0ukppPDsCxOME8lA6XQaG8bMW/IMG_20151211_192539.jpg

$175 shipped

Couldn't find another way to reach you. Do you still have that Filson messenger Bag?
I'm looking to trade several pairs of shoes for a nice bag [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765721]here in the SA Mart[/url

E: I'm also looking to buy a cheap dslr camera with a 50mm 1.8 lens. Something like a Canon Rebel XT or Nikon d40. I don't care about megapixels. Looking to spend about $100

philkop fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Feb 25, 2016

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Trying to sell the Lumopro with the godox pack as a unit, kind of useless to me without it.

Lumopro LP180, Godox pb960 pack, quantum cable, strobist colored gel pack for the lumopro, stand & bag for the flash, and a charger for the pack.

$360 shipped.

Thanks.

Dropping to $300. Buy my stuff, jerks.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.
I have a Tamron 70-200 2.8 Nikon mount lens for sale (SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD(IF) Macro)

This lens is basically flawless. Not a scratch on the glass or the lens itself. I really baby my stuff. Been in a foam filled Pelican case most of its life. Comes with caps, hood, carry bag and original box. $600

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Before I spend all the effort to make a post, is there any interest in old chemical process stuff? I have pretty much all the stuff needed for a dark room minus the room that I have dragged with me for three moves and need to unload. The enlarger would be local pickup only in Contra Costa county, California.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CopperHound posted:

Before I spend all the effort to make a post, is there any interest in old chemical process stuff? I have pretty much all the stuff needed for a dark room minus the room that I have dragged with me for three moves and need to unload. The enlarger would be local pickup only in Contra Costa county, California.

A lot of folks in the film thread do their own work so I'm sure there would be interest.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Helen Highwater posted:

I'm in Kyiv. Post is not 100% reliable here (for reasons unrelated to the war) but it's no worse than usual.

I can give you a $120 deposit for it if you don't get anyone else saying they want it in the next few days.

You still in for the 150-500 sigma? Haven't heard from you and you don't have PMs so I just want to be sure.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Alright goons, as long as you have a photo dork and a room that you can make dark I have most everything else you need to print photos the old fashion way. I spent a couple years after school collecting stuff to get a darkroom and only ended making a few prints. The artistic spark left and this poo poo has been sitting unused for 7 years now. Hopefully some goon can put some of this stuff to good use.

I'm not going to list prices and will take pretty much any offer if you can do a good job of pretending that you aren't just going to flip this stuff. I'm pretty lazy, so preference (i.e. accepting stupid cheap price) will be given to somebody who can do a local pickup (in Martinez CA) of everything all in one package. Otherwise shipping will be whatever the guy at the pakmail down the street charges me to box something up and send off... probably up to $20.

Here is the stuff:

These items are a package that I will not split and due to size will not ship either:
-Beseler 45MCX: With condenser head. This thing can handle up to 4x5 negatives and can tilt back for projecting onto a wall. Some rust on base. Motor for raising and lowering works. Power cord for the light bulb is repaired in a somewhat sketch fashion. I have not taken off the electrical tape to inspect it, but it works. Bellows still seem to be in good shape; they are flexible and I can't see any light through them. The filter carrier that would sit below the condenser head is missing.
-50mm Nikon lens and board: f2.8-f16
-80mm Rodenstock lens and board: f5.6-f32
-35mm negative carrier
-120 negative carrier

The rest of the stuff:

-50mm schneider-kreuznach lens and holder for some sort of durst enlarger: f4.5-f16
-75mm el-omegar lens and some other size durst holder: f3.5-f22

-tabletop safelight
-red safebulb
-time-o-lite: analog exposure timer 0-60 seconds
-kodak projection print scale: I guess it is for lazy exposure testing.
-beseler pm2L color analizer: I don't know anything about color printing or how this thing is supposed to work
-ilford 6"x6" multigrade filters: set of 12 from 00-5. Never used in pristine condition
-Microsight 25x grain focusing scope
-Adjustable Easel: up to 8x10

-double zipper film changing bag
-Metal film developing tank: holds two 35mm or one 120 film spool (included)
-weighted clips for hanging film
-squeegee thingie: I think it might be for wiping film
-35mm holders for three ring binders
-120 holders for 3 ring binders
-stack of empty slides

7-8x10 trays
3-small trays
3-decent tongs
3-crap tongs

4-empty one liter chemical bottles: one never used. The other 3 are labeled with what was in them.
-measuring cup
-Funnels: Labeled with the chemical they were used with
-Large squeegee
-dodging tool
More junk:

-7 year old chemicals (open bottles for pickup only): Ilford bottles of developer, stop, and fixer are open and mostly full. Kodak photoflo and powder d-76 developer is unopened.

-photo touch up fluid
-8x10 ilford multigrade paper: I would guess there are about 20 sheets left. I'm not going to open it up and fog the paper to count
-ilford 120film:delta 100 is dated jun 2013. Plus 125 is dated may 2014.
-ilford 35mm fulm:delta 100 is dated jun 2014. Plus 124 is dated Dec 2015.

I hope some of this stuff can be put to use.

E: I have a local goon offer on the whole package. I'll edit this again depending if the the deal goes through or not.

E2: Sold to Ethanfr0me with local pickup. They gave me the agreed amount of money and did not rape me. A+ would do business again.

CopperHound fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Mar 10, 2016

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Anubis posted:

You still in for the 150-500 sigma? Haven't heard from you and you don't have PMs so I just want to be sure.

I'm going to have to duck out of this one. It looks like I have to buy a bunch of plane tickets at short notice so my toys fund has been zeroed. Sorry to keep you hanging. I do have PMs btw.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Helen Highwater posted:

I'm going to have to duck out of this one. It looks like I have to buy a bunch of plane tickets at short notice so my toys fund has been zeroed. Sorry to keep you hanging. I do have PMs btw.

Weird, the other day it said you didn't. Maybe they were just down who knows. Either way, no problem thanks.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Sale pending

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Mar 7, 2016

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

8th-snype posted:

Chamonix 45n-2 kit $1300 + shipping

Chamonix 45n-2 camera, leather cover, and GG shade
135mm f/5.6 Nikkor W (on a board)
180mm f4.5 Xenar (on a board)
Fuji 100 series pack film back
17 4x5 holders (no junk wooden ones either)
RPT holder roll
Film:
*frozen*
*Portra 100T 50 sheets exp 05/01
*HP5 25 sheets exp 03/17
*arista EDU 100 25 sheets exp 02/17
*portra 400 10 sheets exp 07/14
*portra 160 10 sheets exp 08/15
*portra 160 10 sheets exp 12/15
*ektachrome 100 10 sheets exp 05/99

I can supply more photos if needed PM or email grain.is.beautiful at gmail.com

If this is still available on Monday, I think I'll get it. I just want to wait until I'm back from vacation.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

vxsarin posted:

If this is still available on Monday, I think I'll get it. I just want to wait until I'm back from vacation.

Okay just let me know. It's a lovely camera and I hate to get rid of it but I gotta feed the 8x10.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

8th-snype posted:

Okay just let me know. It's a lovely camera and I hate to get rid of it but I gotta feed the 8x10.

I was worried worried you were getting out of film, nope, just moving from codeine to oxycontin

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

I was worried worried you were getting out of film, nope, just moving from codeine to oxycontin

It's just hard to justify having all this gear sitting on a shelf. I took a long look at myself and decided either the 4x5 or the 120 kit has got to go.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
That's totally the right thing to do, I've got 4+ document boxes of cameras and accessories that I need to rationalise, but there's always an excuse to keep them though.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Alright you guys, I finally bit the bullet: I'm selling my beloved, sainted, legendary NIKON DF's!

There are two, one black, one silver. Come, look!

See an album here with 360 views!
http://imgur.com/a/KvzVO

Here are the assorted accessories between the two: 3 OEM batteries, 2 wasabi batteries, 2 OEM chargers, 1 Wasabi charger, 1 TetherTools cord (cracked but functional). Since the 2 wasabi's hold about 2/3 the amount of charge of the OEM's, One camera will get 2 OEM's & tether cord, the other will get 1 OEM & 2 wasabi's. I have the original paperwork for both, and a box for whoever wants it.

Mileage:
Black @65,432 Silver @35,431
I had to have the black one's shutter replaced somewhere in the low 50k's, Nikon apparently did not reset the shutter count :shrug: You can find my posts bitching about this incident in the nikon thread about 4-6 months ago, and I can provide a copy of the paperwork if necessary.

Mostly complete Damage :spergin: because I was an inspector at Adorama for a while:
The Silver body has way more scratches on the bottom plate, and is missing the eye piece. previous owner kept the hoodman eye cup and couldn't locate the original one. The eyepiece is thus exposed but cleans up with q-tips and windex, I hardly notice and new eyepieces are pretty cheap. The thumb grip is coming up right at the edge of the camera. I have never owned a nikon that didn't do this, mostly because I have sweaty goofy hands. It's also missing the PC plug cover and the hot shoe cover. The supersonic cleaner thing is audible, not sure if that's bad. C+
The Black body has zero body scratches, but has a smudge on the M and A of the MASP dial and 2 enamel specks. A-
All the switches and dials work correctly, top and rear LCD's are clean and free of cracks. The sensors are great, I could probably stand to clean them because it's been a while. Focus appears to be accurate on both of them.

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1800
Silver: $1600

It's the lightest FF body, with the best low light performance, 16 megapixels. street photographers :getin:

I am also looking to pick up a D750 (or D810) if anyone's inexplicably unloading them.

Looks like I'm holding onto the black DF for this season. So to fund a camera upgrade, I will let the silver DF go for $1100 shipped.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

vxsarin posted:

Sorry, you got beaten out by a local guy with cash this morning. Which is good for me because that poo poo would have been a pain to ship.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Would anybody be interested in a 12-35 2.8 Lumix? I have one sitting around that I purchased from here, and while I like it, I just never use it.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

8th-snype posted:

Sorry, you got beaten out by a local guy with cash this morning. Which is good for me because that poo poo would have been a pain to ship.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Just got on to see if you still wanted my money :(

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Would anybody be interested in a 12-35 2.8 Lumix? I have one sitting around that I purchased from here, and while I like it, I just never use it.

If I could afford it I would be.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

outcast_p posted:

If I could afford it I would be.

Is that a yes or a no? Sorry, confusing.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Is that a yes or a no? Sorry, confusing.

If I was able to afford it, it is something that I would be interested in. But you wouldn't be selling it for $100 so I couldn't afford it.

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

Bizzaro Quik posted:

How much are you willing to let it go for?

Edit: A few pictures would be nice too. :)

Rusty Bodega fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Mar 9, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
e: Just going the eBay way.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Mar 10, 2016

huhu
Feb 24, 2006
Looking to buy the cheapest camera possible that supports a cable release. If it could be powered by USB that'd be pretty dope but not required. I don't care how banged up or terrible it is. I'd also need a lens, battery, and charger. A cable release would be nice but not required.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Rusty Bodega posted:

How much are you willing to let it go for?

Edit: A few pictures would be nice too. :)

I would let it go for $475 + shipping if that works for you. I'll make an official post tonight.

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

Bizzaro Quik posted:

I would let it go for $475 + shipping if that works for you. I'll make an official post tonight.

Sounds fair. I'll be monitoring this thread for that post and make a decision by tomorrow if that's cool (after your post.)

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

huhu posted:

Looking to buy the cheapest camera possible that supports a cable release. If it could be powered by USB that'd be pretty dope but not required. I don't care how banged up or terrible it is. I'd also need a lens, battery, and charger. A cable release would be nice but not required.

What are you trying to shoot, and what's your budget? I may have a point-and-shoot I haven't touched in years that would work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huhu
Feb 24, 2006
No requirements for shooting. I'm probably going to end up breaking it so really just the cheaper the better.