Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Edit: Combined listing below.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

Checking for interest for a new Zeiss 32mm f/1.8 Touit Fuji X-mount lens. Lemme know.

CRAYON fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Mar 11, 2016

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Posting on the offchance that someone wants to get into glass-plate photography or large format relatively cheap. I found a perfect condition FKD 13x18 camera on my travels. I was going to buy it but can't really justify the expense. If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll buy it and ship it at cost. The asking price is $450 and it's in great condition with a tripod, 210mm lens and two 13x18 film cassettes. I'm going to guess that it would cost about another $50 to post it to most places.

The camera can take plate holders in place of the film if you want to play with argentotype or similar stuff and is in generally excellent condition all around. I've seen it fold and unpack and I've inspected the bellows and the movements.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I might have to jump on that. Will those backs accept 5x7 film?

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Bottom Liner posted:

I might have to jump on that. Will those backs accept 5x7 film?

That was my original thought but a bit of googling indicates that, while 13x18cm is almost the same as 5x7 inches, it's not quite close enough. You could probably modify it for 5x7 holders though relatively easily. It's a very low-tech machine.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That is one of the more unique things I've seen posted in here in a long rear end time

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

DJExile posted:

That is one of the more unique things I've seen posted in here in a long rear end time

I've been trawling the flea-markets and camera shops locally trying to find cool stuff that I can use with my Soviet medium format camera. A guy I have done a fair bit of business with and knows I like old Soviet gear, put that aside for me.

I've found some real gems like this perfect condition Leningrad 2 lightmeter, boxed and with all the documentation and original receipt,

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Helen Highwater posted:

I've been trawling the flea-markets and camera shops locally trying to find cool stuff that I can use with my Soviet medium format camera. A guy I have done a fair bit of business with and knows I like old Soviet gear, put that aside for me.

I've found some real gems like this perfect condition Leningrad 2 lightmeter, boxed and with all the documentation and original receipt,

That's cool as hell :stare:

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
This is why I'm poor...

To be on topic for the buy/sell thread, if anyone is interested in Soviet camera gear from Lubitel TLRs to Moskva bellows cameras and copies of Leicas or Hasselblads, then let me know. I have a thread in SAMart and I'm always happy to go searching for specific stuff.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

That is awesome.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

sweet jesus

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

bEatmstrJ posted:

I have a Tamron 70-200 2.8 Nikon mount lens for sale (SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD(IF) Macro)

This lens is basically flawless. Not a scratch on the glass or the lens itself. I really baby my stuff. Been in a foam filled Pelican case most of its life. Comes with caps, hood, carry bag and original box. $600

Bump for this lovely Nikon thingy that we don't seem to have enough of around here. You need this lens.

Price drop to $550.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

I am getting back into video work so it's time to shuffle my gear around again.

Canon 5d (the original) with battery grip and 50mm f1.8 stm lens - $400 shipped USA
Comes with Battery, charger, 8gb cf card. It has a few dings here and there but nothing that affects the LCD screens or operation. The grip has some wear by the on and off switch, but works flawlessly.

Pentacon Six Lens (body not for sale)- Carl Zeiss Jena/Sonnar 180mm f2.8 (Multicoated version) - $170 shipped USA
Glass is in great shape. Lens is like new other than slight surface scratch by tripod mount. Includes lens hood.

Sigma Dp2 Merrill with grip - $325 shipped USD
Includes off brand lens hood, charger, original box and accessories (cords, manual), 2 sigma brand batteries, 4 off brand batteries, straps.

You can view more photos of each of the items here:
https://goo.gl/photos/txcF6d16seWoo1NA8
You can contact me in this thread, my paypal is rourkedesign at gmail .com

daspope fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Mar 15, 2016

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

daspope posted:

Canon 5d (the original) with battery grip and 50mm f1.8 stm lens - $400 shipped USA
Comes with Battery, charger, 8gb cf card. It has a few dings here and there but nothing that affects the LCD screens or operation. The grip has some wear by the on and off switch, but works flawlessly.

What's the shutter count?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Question here, want to make sure I am not breaking any rules.

I purchased a Fuji X-T1 used from an Amazon seller around 9 months ago. This month I found out that it is missing the serial, I had never checked before. I have decided to sell off my gear since I really no longer shoot much, as sad as it is. Would it violate any rules to post a camera that does not have the serial sticker?

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

nerdrum posted:

What's the shutter count?

I do not believe you can find out it for the original 5d. I sent it in to Canon in August 2015 since they had the free mirror replacement servicing/recall. I have not had any issues before or since, but sent it in since it was free, so why not. I might be able to get a shutter count by speaking with their service department to see if they logged a number when I sent it in August.

Since owning it I would estimate I have put 3,000 clicks on it at the most.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Question here, want to make sure I am not breaking any rules.

I purchased a Fuji X-T1 used from an Amazon seller around 9 months ago. This month I found out that it is missing the serial, I had never checked before. I have decided to sell off my gear since I really no longer shoot much, as sad as it is. Would it violate any rules to post a camera that does not have the serial sticker?

I don't know but if you are selling lenses I would be interested in those. PM a mod? Is the entire sticker that should be in the battery door gone or its just missing the number?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

aricoarena posted:

I don't know but if you are selling lenses I would be interested in those. PM a mod? Is the entire sticker that should be in the battery door gone or its just missing the number?

Yup selling everything. My 23mm is close to the top of this page. Also have a 35mm 1.4 and 12mm 2.8 from Rokinon.

Concerning the camera the whole sticker is gone. Actually so clean it looks like nothing was ever there.

Edit : Here are the rest of my for sale items.

Fuji 23mm f1.4 - Amazing lens, comes with both caps lens hood and cloth bag as well as box and papers. Asking $550 $540 shipped to the US. (lowered to beat KEH's EX+ price)
SOLD

Fuji 35mm f/1.4 - Comes with box and papers, lens hood and rubber cap and rear cap. Asking $400 shipped to the US. SOLD

Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 super wide - caps, lens hood and box/papers included - Awesome copy, my favorite shots from my Fuji have been on this lens - Asking $325$280 shipped. I lowered the price on this because I originally bought it for $320, apparently the price has been way up there for awhile. SOLD

Fuji X-T1 body - Comes with manual and some papers, body cap, charger, flash and several wasabi batteries - Please note, this camera does NOT have a serial number tag anywhere I can see. I purchased this used from a seller on Amazon in July 2015. It has been just fine, has the latest firmware, never had a single issue outside of a bowed door that covers the ports on the left side. I don't know what the implication (if any) is for the serial missing. Please make an offer if interested.
SOLD

Edit :

Forgot I had the MCEX-16 as well. Asking $70 shipped, used once.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 19, 2016

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Yup selling everything. My 23mm is close to the top of this page. Also have a 35mm 1.4 and 12mm 2.8 from Rokinon.

Concerning the camera the whole sticker is gone. Actually so clean it looks like nothing was ever there.

Feel free to package it or whatever, but if the rokinon is in good shape and priced appropriately I got dibs on a individual sale.
Edit: dibs off, could have sworn this was around $300 new but evidently not.

Bud fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Mar 14, 2016

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Welp - student loans/kids/houses are expensive so it's time for me to sell off my entire BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera package.

It includes:

BlackMagic Pocket Cam Kit
BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera.
4 X BMPCC Batteries with Wasabi Power wall and car charger.
Metabones Canon EF to BMPCC Speed Booster (this not only is an EF adapter - but it gets you a couple of stops plus reduces the crop factor by nearly half).
iKan Tilta BMPCC Camera Cage with Handle Grip, 15mm Rails and HDMI Cable lock with mini to full sized HDMI adapter.
iKan V-Mount battery adapter (Over Under) with P-Tap cable and adapter.

Kessler Stealth Slider Kit
Kessler Stealth Slider - Standard 40.5" size.
Kessler Low Profile Ball Head.
Kessler Mutli-Angle Mounting Plate.
Kessler CineSlider Soft Case.
Kessler Multi-Angle Cheese Plate.

Zylight Nasty Clamps (2 + the extender)

Zacuto Marauder run and gun shoulder kit w/Gorilla Plate.

2 X 64 Gig Sandisk Extreme Pro 95 mb/sec cards.

H4N Zoom Audio Recorder w/ Accessory Pack (Handle, Dead Kitten, Muffler, Power Supply, Remote, Cold Shoe mount, Audio Splitter plus mini to mini cables).

Random freebies:
Weird military ammo clip holders – great for holding random things!
Wooden Camera Universal Cold Shoe
Amazon Basics DSLR Backpack
Camlapse (just a little thing that does a slow rotation over the course of an hour for a timelapse).
Hard plastic filter holders. These do NOT have filters in them, but they're also great to keep around to carry them just in case (sometimes people lend/rent them in soft cases or with no cases)

I'd love to get $2750 completely shipped and insured which I feel is a very very competitive price.

Everything is in great condition and works fine. The entire BMPCC kit plus slider have been barely used at ALL. We have an Epic Dragon plus lenses at work and this thing has just been collecting dust.

I can provide more photos on request. It's a shitload of stuff!

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

daspope posted:

Pentacon Six Lens - Carl Zeiss Jena/Sonnar 180mm f2.8 (Multicoated version) - $170 shipped USA
Glass is in great shape. Lens is like new other than slight surface scratch by tripod mount. Includes lens hood.

How's that P6 working? I'm interested in the lens, but I don't need another big MF SLR with shutter issues. (Specifically the appearance of dark bands at high shutter speeds)

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

SMERSH Mouth posted:

How's that P6 working? I'm interested in the lens, but I don't need another big MF SLR with shutter issues. (Specifically the appearance of dark bands at high shutter speeds)

Sorry that post is confusing. I am currently only looking to sell the lens. I wanted to show the size in relation to the body (both are giant). I still have another lens and a good amount of rolls of film to go through. If you are curious about Kiev 60 SLRs in general I would be happy to answer some questions.

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds
Looking for some Micro 4/3rd lenses (or a standard zoom.) Starting to shoot a few run-and-gun documentaries so wide-medium range lenses preferred. :allears:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rusty Bodega posted:

Looking for some Micro 4/3rd lenses (or a standard zoom.) Starting to shoot a few run-and-gun documentaries so wide-medium range lenses preferred. :allears:

I have the panny 20mm f/1.7, haven't used it in forever. Or were you looking for something wider?

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

daspope posted:

Sorry that post is confusing. I am currently only looking to sell the lens. I wanted to show the size in relation to the body (both are giant). I still have another lens and a good amount of rolls of film to go through. If you are curious about Kiev 60 SLRs in general I would be happy to answer some questions.

I thought that was cheap for a lens and weird-looking Pentacon Six :v:.

Late night posting...

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 16, 2016

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

DJExile posted:

I have the panny 20mm f/1.7, haven't used it in forever. Or were you looking for something wider?

Not specifically what I'm looking for but still interested to mess around with it if the price is right. How much are you willing to let it go for?

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

daspope posted:

I do not believe you can find out it for the original 5d. I sent it in to Canon in August 2015 since they had the free mirror replacement servicing/recall. I have not had any issues before or since, but sent it in since it was free, so why not. I might be able to get a shutter count by speaking with their service department to see if they logged a number when I sent it in August.

Since owning it I would estimate I have put 3,000 clicks on it at the most.

I checked with Canon partially out of my own curiosity. When I sent it in, it was at 173,546. With my estimate of photos taken it would be currently at 176,500. Most users reported an average life span of 350,000.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
Would anyone be interested in a relatively-mint-condition (6 months old!) Nikon D7200? I got a great deal on the D750 and upgraded. I have the D7200, original charger, original battery, original box and docs, a Promaster battery grip, and a Nikon 70-300 FX lens I could throw in if there is interest.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Kenderama posted:

Would anyone be interested in a relatively-mint-condition (6 months old!) Nikon D7200? I got a great deal on the D750 and upgraded. I have the D7200, original charger, original battery, original box and docs, a Promaster battery grip, and a Nikon 70-300 FX lens I could throw in if there is interest.

I'm quasi-interested. I bought my wife a 5200 a year ago and instantly regretted not going for the D7X00. I think she needs something she can really change the settings on quicker. It's not real intuitive on the D3200 and the D7200 seems to be more in line with my D600 which she loves (dial/iso/aperature setting wise)

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

BonoMan posted:

I'm quasi-interested. I bought my wife a 5200 a year ago and instantly regretted not going for the D7X00. I think she needs something she can really change the settings on quicker. It's not real intuitive on the D3200 and the D7200 seems to be more in line with my D600 which she loves (dial/iso/aperature setting wise)

I won't have the lens back until tomorrow (I loaned it to a friend who was interested in buying it) but here is a picture of the camera and grip. I am also more than willing to take pictures of anything you request as well.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rusty Bodega posted:

Not specifically what I'm looking for but still interested to mess around with it if the price is right. How much are you willing to let it go for?

It's the first model (I think a II version came out not long ago) so I know they're not expensive. Let me get home tonight and confirm condition and everything and I'll post a picture of it. You in the states?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Kenderama posted:

I won't have the lens back until tomorrow (I loaned it to a friend who was interested in buying it) but here is a picture of the camera and grip. I am also more than willing to take pictures of anything you request as well.

How much do you want for it all?

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

DJExile posted:

It's the first model (I think a II version came out not long ago) so I know they're not expensive. Let me get home tonight and confirm condition and everything and I'll post a picture of it. You in the states?

Sounds good. I'm in Massachusetts.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rusty Bodega posted:

Sounds good. I'm in Massachusetts.

OK sweet. I likely won't be home until around 10PM but I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

DJExile posted:

OK sweet. I likely won't be home until around 10PM but I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

No rush man, I check this thread a few times every day.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Just updating my for sale post, I still have the Fuji 23mm 1.4 and the macro extension tube available.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Mar 16, 2016

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

BonoMan posted:

How much do you want for it all?

Camera, Lens and Grip (no extra battery for the grip - you can get an EN-EL15 or use AA's), I would like to get about $1k for it all.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Kenderama posted:

Camera, Lens and Grip (no extra battery for the grip - you can get an EN-EL15 or use AA's), I would like to get about $1k for it all.

K lemme see what I can do. Will probably rely on me seeing how fast I can sell my wife's camera. If it's gonna be too much of a pain I'll defer to someone else. Can I get dibs until tomorrow?

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
Totally. As I said I won't have the lens back til tomorrow anyways, so dibs to your hearts content :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Kenderama posted:

Totally. As I said I won't have the lens back til tomorrow anyways, so dibs to your hearts content :)

My wife was wishy washy on it, but I still want to do it. However it'd be probably 2-4 weeks before I can get the money together (gotta sell her 3200 plus I'm selling my BMPCC rig as well).

So, go ahead and take other offers, but if it's available later I'm still down!