Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Finally selling off my full frame Nikon kit that I've been stubbornly holding on to. No reason to keep it since I'm all in on RF now.

2x D750 - $600 The first one was bought from another goon as a backup and saw very little use. It has a magenta tint on the LCD but it's not present in the raw files, but I never really bothered figuring out what that was from. Sold

$500 The second is missing the rubber eyepiece attachment. Both work perfectly though. Lenses are all clean, no drops or any damage. The 35 lens hood has never attached snugly but that's never been an issue.

20mm 1.8 G - $400

35mm 1.8 G $300 (full frame version) sold to big black turnout

50mm 1.8 G $150

85mm 1.8 G $300

70-200 2.8 VR I ED $500

Whole package totals to $2450 but I'll do $2000 shipped to a goon (or lower if you're local to Central FL). Bought and sold a lot of gear on SA over the years if you want any references. I'll also throw in a nice Think Tank shoulder bag that holds it all if you get the whole kit.

some photos I took with these

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Apr 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Sent a pm about the 35mm

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

big black turnout posted:

Sent a pm about the 35mm

Sold!

Updated package price and dropped an additional $100

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 20, 2023

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

K&F Concept 49mm 1/8 diffusion filter. Brand new. 49mm sized for Fujifilm X100 series and whatever else. I sold my X100 so don't need this anymore. eBay has them for $30+tax shipped. I'll do $25 shipped.

Please PM me so I get email alert.

Sold to Quirex!

Shaocaholica fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Apr 3, 2023

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Fuji S3 Pro. Right hand grip rubber has been replaced and you can tell. Has custom focussing screen. Not sure on value throw me a number.

Nikon 55mm f/2.8 Macro. Manual focus snags on the 10in mark but you can wiggle past it. Autofocus works on the full range. Not sure on value with this issue so just throw me a number if interested.

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
Anyone have a lead on a Pentax K50-compatible infrared remote shutter that takes batteries that aren't totally annoying? Surely someone sells one that takes AAAs but I can only find coin cell battery ones and I hate coin cell batteries.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Bottom Liner posted:

Sold!

Updated package price and dropped an additional $100

Got this yesterday and everything looks good. Thanks!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

Finally selling off my full frame Nikon kit that I've been stubbornly holding on to. No reason to keep it since I'm all in on RF now.

Last drop to $1850 for the remaining package (2x D750, 20 1.8, 50 1.8, 85 1.8, 70-200 2.8)

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
drat that’s a good deal. I’m already knee deep in F Mount, though.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

Last drop to $1850 for the remaining package (2x D750, 20 1.8, 50 1.8, 85 1.8, 70-200 2.8)

This is a great deal. Love my D750 and I paid around that much for the camera alone I think.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

D750 with the lower shutter count sold to interpunct and shipped today

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Bottom Liner posted:

D750 with the lower shutter count sold to interpunct and shipped today

Got this delivered earlier today. Checked it just now; everything seems great. Thank you!

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Anyone know someone wanting a beginner DSLR package? Trying to sell my T3, lenses, bag, etc. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029482

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

For sale:

all images: https://imgur.com/a/9WDYwYh

SOLD
Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS (the first E-mount version): $1400, new, improved, lower price!!! shipped. Includes original case, caps, hood, foot. Pay via Paypal

Great shape, perfect optically, a little wear where you would expect. Photos posted here highlight the cosmetic points of interest, more overviews are on the imgur page

--

Zeiss 50mm f/2 Loxia (E-mount)

Perfect condition. Superb lens, kinda hate to sell it, but it just doesn't fit with my needs. $300, shipped. Manual focus, fyi. Includes caps, hood, and an aftermarket case. Pay via Paypal

(not as many photos because it really is mint, but if you want more, lemme know)

Payment via Paypal

JAY ZERO SUM GAME fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jul 6, 2023

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

bumping for lower price on the 70-200, $1400 shipped Sold

JAY ZERO SUM GAME fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jul 6, 2023

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Anyone selling a Sony A7 III?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

turns out i do have a paypal account, i guess i was automatically signed up for it when i paid for something, i don't know.

so if anyone wants that 70-200, one last bump to say that i have a safer way to accept payment now.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Anyone happen to have the old fuji XF 23mm F1.4 R they want to sell?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Interest check in a Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 contemporary zoom in L mount?

Glass is perfect. It's a killer portrait lens but I have too many portrait lenses at the moment. I'm located in Seattle, wa and will be happy to post pics and a price if anyone wants it before it goes up on ebay.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Interest check in my refurb Ricoh GR III “street edition” it’s an awesome camera I just can’t hang without EVF so I don’t take it our much.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Interest check in a Voigtlander 40mm f2 ultron slii in pentax k mount w/ the close up filter before I put it up on ebay. Near mint condition.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Anyone have a Pentax MX and/or a 40mm 2.8 pancake lens they want to get rid of? I’d settle for any of the similar small Pentax SLR bodies, too.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
I actually have a black MX I had fully repaired and CLA'd in february that i was thinking of selling. I can post photos tomorrow afternoon if you're interested.

Edit:

https://imgur.com/a/Z6jMAXA theres a gallery of more photos.
I also had the gross old leatherette replaced with real black leather. Theres some mild brassing on the corners and a dent in the top of the pentaprism but it doesn't affect the view.

How does $160 shipped work for you?

Ziggy Smalls fucked around with this message at 03:00 on May 31, 2023

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Quick interest check. I picked up a Graflex Century Graphic 2x3 view camera to see how I liked it. I fell in love and almost immediately decided to get a 4x5 but I'm thinking of getting rid of the century graphic to lessen the financial hit here.

I have the camera, a Kodak Ektar 101/4.5, a Schneider-Kreuznach Tele-Xenar 180/5.6, graflok 2x3 rollfilm backs for 6x6, 6x7, and 6x9, several 2x3 sheet film holders, a couple polaroid backs (lol), and a 70 year old hard carrying case that fits some of all that. I know the camera and the ektar are in working order, rangefinder probably needs adjusted. I'm thinking a goon price for all of it would be about $600 + shipping from California? Or pick up I guess if you happen to be in the bay area

e: almost forgot, also two ground glass backs, one with fresnel and one without, and a lens board with a hole for copal 0

big black turnout fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jun 5, 2023

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Finally upped to a better flash and standardized my lenses. Time to unload some stuff that I don't need anymore.

Imgur album with date/time stamp: https://imgur.com/a/V626CK5 (pardon the reddit username, I'm too lazy to retake the photos with my SA name)

I'll trade for a GND filter or two, or interesting gift cards. I take Paypal and Venmo with buyer protection or cash in person if you're in northern/central NJ. I can be in Manhattan on a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday if you want to meet up near the western edges of Soho.

Neewer NW670 speedlite flash - came with a Canon Rebel T3. TTL doesn't work with my Sony, but it is an option on the flash, so hopefully it works with other systems. Manual modes work fine.
Diffuser and reflector are clean and slide in/out easily. Runs off of 4 AA batteries, included. Also included is a drawstring sleeve for the flash (not pictured). Asking $25 OBO.

Bower 82mm and Sensei 72mm collapsible rubber hoods. I used them with the aforementioned Canon to get up against glass windows and seal out background light. I only ended up using the 72mm and I'm past the return window for the 82. Asking $10 each OBO.

Hoya circular polarizer filter, 77mm. The box is for a different filter but it is indeed a CPL. Clean, in great shape, works fine. Asking $10 OBO.

Bower variable ND filter, 77mm. Original packaging. Great shape. It varies the ND nicely. Asking $15 OBO.

Step-down rings for 77mm filters, one for 67mm lenses and one for 55mm lenses. I used them when I thought I'd be using 77mm as the largest possible lens size in my kit but I ended up standardizing on 67mm. The threads are in fine shape on both ends. Asking $5 OBO.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
If anyone has a good shape ef or ef-s digital canon body they want to offload, I'm in the market.

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Edit: nm

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

Update Aug 24: I’m travelling shortly and won’t be able to ship anything till mid-Oct. By all means PM / comment if you’re interested, but know there’ll be a lead time.

Update Aug 11: All lenses sold! Tripod head still up for grabs!

Selling some large format lenses and accoutrement!

I’m based in Melbourne, Aus but happy to ship internationally. Prices are based on KEH estimates plus much less profit than I guarantee they’d be taking — willing to entertain offers / bundle discounts etc, make me an offer.

All lenses fire nicely on all shutter speeds, have no fungus, and have both lens caps.

Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ball Head with Full-Size Lever-Release Clamp (Chrome) - $200USD
Bought this when I had delusions of getting into 8x10, but it pairs really nicely with my 4x5.

Schneider Symmar-S 150/5.6 - $150USD

Fujinon 250/6.7 - $200USD
See earlier comment about 8x10 — this lens covers 8x10 with movements.

Fujinon-A 240/9 - $300USD

Fujinon-C 300/8.5 - $400USD

rohan fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Aug 24, 2023

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Update Aug 24: I’m travelling shortly and won’t be able to ship anything till mid-Oct. By all means PM / comment if you’re interested, but know there’ll be a lead time.

alright, #yolo

Interest check for a lightly-used X-T30 II? Bought a few weeks ago in advance of an overseas trip, second-guessing myself and thinking I’ll be better suited to an X-T5 after handling one in person. Still a great camera, just honestly a touch too small for my hands and a bit imbalanced with bigger lenses. Throw the 27 2.8 on, though, and you’re not far off the TikTok-favourite X100V.

Happy to throw in the peak design connectors if you need them.

Looking for AUD$1100. Includes strap, does not include manual because I left it too close to a mug of tea. The PDFs are better, anyway.

NB: The only reference to the camera being an X-T30 II vs an X-T30 is on the baseplate, the front remains unchanged between models

rohan fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Aug 24, 2023

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010
Does anyone have any RB67 lenses and/or accessories? I found a very affordable RB67 w/o everything on ebay that seems to work, but need to source all the additional parts for it... Let me know

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Getting out of the hobby, and I've got a whole-rear end Sony A7iii kit for sale (but would part out for the right offer). From body to kit lens and three Tamrons to bag to cleaning kit to tripod, help me recoup my costs a bit. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4039663

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Anyone interested in a GW690II? CLA was done over 1.5 years ago, but even so T mode does not work and 1 s shutter is closer to 1.5 s or 2 s.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I’m looking for an EF mount zoom lens, 24-70 is the sweet spot but not strict.
Anyone got any laying around?

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Updated my posts above to reflect that I’ll be travelling soon and can’t guarantee I’ll be able to ship anything until mid-October.

A possible exception would be if you’re in Australia and after the Fuji X-T30 II — I can likely make that work. Otherwise, any international buyers will have to wait.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Most of my gear is sold but if anyone wants:

-A 3pod Trek carbon fiber travel tripod for $80
-A Tamron 17-28 f/2.8 lens for Sony E-mount for $490
-A 67mm Tiffen ND filter set (0.3, 0.6, 0.9) for $15
-A 67mm B+W CP filter for $30

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4039663

Buy the tripod and lens, I'll throw the filters in for free.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Free to a good home, just pay for shipping if you don't mind

Fuji X-T1-3 batteries. Been sitting for about a year but I am sure they are still good.

BTR-BLF19-JWP for a Panasonic G9 camera

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Fuji X-T1-3 batteries. Been sitting for about a year but I am sure they are still good.

If it’s not a pain, could I do four of the X-T1 batteries? I don’t need all of them! Shipping to 55426.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I would take the G9 battery!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Sounds good, let me get the shipping info, for the G9 if you can give me your zip ill get postage.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Sent you a PM!