Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Kenderama posted:

Camera, Lens and Grip (no extra battery for the grip - you can get an EN-EL15 or use AA's), I would like to get about $1k for it all.

Are you selling this only as a bundle? If not, how much for just the body? I don't really have any need for the lens or grip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

PleasusChrist posted:

Are you selling this only as a bundle? If not, how much for just the body? I don't really have any need for the lens or grip.

$800 for the body.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Kenderama posted:

$800 for the body.

What do you want for the 70-300? It's FX right?

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

BonoMan posted:

Would like $300 - yes it is a Nikon AF-S ED 70-300 F4.5-5.6 VR.

Pics:

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

BonoMan posted:

Yeah, but that Tamron 70-200 2.8 tho...

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

bEatmstrJ posted:

Yeah, but that Tamron 70-200 2.8 tho...

Love the speed, but it's out of my budget range by like double. Sorry :(.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Kenderama posted:

$800 for the body.

Cool. I have a closing next Friday, and will be buying a 7200 when I get my check from that, so if you still have yours, I'll send you money. If the other guy or someone else gets it before then, I'll just get on Greentoe or something.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

PleasusChrist posted:

Cool. I have a closing next Friday, and will be buying a 7200 when I get my check from that, so if you still have yours, I'll send you money. If the other guy or someone else gets it before then, I'll just get on Greentoe or something.

Okay I won't put these on CL since there is so much interest here. :)

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

BonoMan posted:

Love the speed, but it's out of my budget range by like double. Sorry :(.

In hindsight I think I have it listed too high. I'll give it to you for $450 if you want it.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

bEatmstrJ posted:

I have a Tamron 70-200 2.8 Nikon mount lens for sale (SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD(IF) Macro)

This lens is basically flawless. Not a scratch on the glass or the lens itself. I really baby my stuff. Been in a foam filled Pelican case most of its life. Comes with caps, hood, carry bag and original box. $600

Dropping price to $450 US dollars. I think I had it listed a bit high. It's definitely no longer high.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

Miko posted:

Sorry, haven't been keeping up with it. Photos below, lmk if you have questions, friends.

http://imgur.com/6eNaxda
http://imgur.com/qM3uVnO

14k actuations, slight ding on one corner 8.5/10, works fine, is not a Fuji. $500usd/$700cad.
Re-bump my D7000 + 17-50, for a new page.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Kenderama posted:

Okay I won't put these on CL since there is so much interest here. :)

Found money. Just sent a PM for payment instructions!

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

daspope posted:

I am getting back into video work so it's time to shuffle my gear around again.

Canon 5d (the original) with battery grip and 50mm f1.8 stm lens - $385 shipped USA
Comes with Battery, charger, 8gb cf card. It has a few dings here and there but nothing that affects the LCD screens or operation. The grip has some wear by the on and off switch, but works flawlessly.

Pentacon Six Lens (body not for sale)- Carl Zeiss Jena/Sonnar 180mm f2.8 (Multicoated version) - $160 shipped USA
Glass is in great shape. Lens is like new other than slight surface scratch by tripod mount. Includes lens hood.

Sigma Dp2 Merrill with grip - $310 shipped USD
Includes off brand lens hood, charger, original box and accessories (cords, manual), 2 sigma brand batteries, 4 off brand batteries, straps.

You can view more photos of each of the items here:
https://goo.gl/photos/txcF6d16seWoo1NA8
You can contact me in this thread, my paypal is rourkedesign at gmail .com

Price drops on each item.

daspope fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Apr 1, 2016

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
Sold the D7200 to PleasusChrist - thanks!

Still have this lens for sale:

Kenderama posted:

Would like $300 - yes it is a Nikon AF-S ED 70-300 F4.5-5.6 VR.

Pics:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Any interest in the glorious GW670 II ? Thinking of switching to another medium format SLR system..

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

If daspope sells his DP Merrill and P6 lens before the end of the month, maybe. But I won't be buying anything until the beginning of April, when someone else is supposed to buy something from me.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Interest check for a Hassleblad 501cm / 80mm Planar C set?

mexecan
Jul 10, 2006

Ethanfr0me posted:

Selling a Fuji X100T kit with all the trimmings.

Sent you a PM about this.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
SELLING:

Sony 55-210mm emount lens
Like new, no scratches/blemishes/haze/etc. Does not come with original box but I'll throw in an Apecase pouch for it and ship in a 50mm box.
Looking for $175 shipped (or local pickup in NYC)

https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/5tkxPFQvXog0Cuv0tsFyxF3XaZdohK38/IMG_20160326_164816.jpg
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/bt0WdBAN8kW4jGYyqpqSJQTsoOxXQBQa/IMG_20160226_095801.jpg

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Mar 26, 2016

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Kenderama posted:

Sold the D7200 to PleasusChrist - thanks!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received this yesterday and it's awesome. Thanks Kenderama!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Olympus Pen E-PL1 with 15mm f8 pancake lens - $50

A little scuffed but works fine. KEH would probably rate this BGN. The body's going for 75 on KEH but it's been sitting in my closet for like 2 years so I don't mind letting it go cheap.

Edit-- I don't have the battery charger but there IS a battery in the camera. Swapped it out with the battery from my EP5 and it powers up and works. No SD card either, just for transparency's sake.

Shipping from North Carolina. I'll quote shipping when I know where it's going!

Taking it to eBay.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Apr 5, 2016

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Kiev 4 with Helios 103 & case - $40

http://i.imgur.com/fo7rpXBm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YDMdjemm.jpg

(Not my pictures but same model.)

Bought this a long time ago, ran one roll through it to test it, and haven't touched it since. Tested the shutter speed, it seems fine. Aperture blades seem smooth. Meter does not seem to be working, but if you're using a rangefinder, you're already a photography pro right? :grin:

Shipping from NC. Will get a quote if interested.

Sold to SMERSH mouth

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Apr 3, 2016

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

daspope posted:

Price drops on each item.

I'll take the P6 lens! Will email you to get the PayPal arrangements made.

COOL CORN posted:

Bought this a long time ago, ran one roll through it to test it, and haven't touched it since. Tested the shutter speed, it seems fine. Aperture blades seem smooth. Meter does not seem to be working, but if you're using a rangefinder, you're already a photography pro right? :grin:

Are those meters detachable? They're selenium and don't take batteries, right?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Are those meters detachable? They're selenium and don't take batteries, right?

Yep, it's selenium, no batteries. As far as I can tell it's built on to the body. So, as far as I can tell it's just a full manual camera now. I could be wrong, I don't know much about selenium cell meters.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
I might be wrong actually! I shined a light directly at the meter and fiddled with the ASA knob and the meter needle moved as expected. I can't guarantee how WELL the meter works, but it seems like the meter DOES work.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

COOL CORN posted:

I might be wrong actually! I shined a light directly at the meter and fiddled with the ASA knob and the meter needle moved as expected. I can't guarantee how WELL the meter works, but it seems like the meter DOES work.

Selenium meters will degrade in sensitivity over time but, if you're feeling brave, you can open it up and maybe recover it by just cleaning the contacts with a pencil eraser. I bought a Zenit-E with a dead lightmeter and I fixed it in exactly that way. If it's dead despite that, you can also just replace it with a solar cell from, for example a pocket calculator. You'd just need to figure out what value of resistor to use to calibrate it.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Helen Highwater posted:

Selenium meters will degrade in sensitivity over time but, if you're feeling brave, you can open it up and maybe recover it by just cleaning the contacts with a pencil eraser. I bought a Zenit-E with a dead lightmeter and I fixed it in exactly that way. If it's dead despite that, you can also just replace it with a solar cell from, for example a pocket calculator. You'd just need to figure out what value of resistor to use to calibrate it.

That makes sense. I'm not going to crack it open, but it does seem like it's working, just really super insensitive to light. Probably needs a cleaning like you describe.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

SMERSH mouth bought the big lens. I will update when it is shipped.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Anyone have any polarizers or ND filters for sale? I'm looking for a variety of sizes so post whatever you have.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

COOL CORN posted:

That makes sense. I'm not going to crack it open, but it does seem like it's working, just really super insensitive to light. Probably needs a cleaning like you describe.

I've read about Kiev 4 meters losing accuracy over time, and the differences between the reading given and the actual EV occurring, "according to a non-linear function". If that was the case, you wouldn't necessarily be able to compensate for the weak light response. Somehow, I don't like the idea of having such a big ugly hump on the camera being completely nonfunctional. I'm tempted to buy it just to see if I could fix it. But it's just so (IMO, sorry) ugly. Ugly in kind of a cool way, though.

I've read some opinions from certain people, claiming that the Kievs' contax 'heritage' - and what they did with it going forward relative to zorki & fed - make them the superior Soviet rangefinders. I'm just not sure if it's the FSU RF that I want to buy into. Hell, they're so cheap I could buy all three, but I've only go so much shelf space.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Bottom Liner posted:

Anyone have any polarizers or ND filters for sale? I'm looking for a variety of sizes so post whatever you have.

I have a Hoya 77mm ND8. I also have a Kenco 72mm CPL that I bought by mistake. Both are unused and boxed. $30 each plus $5 postage for either or both (assuming you are in the US or EU).

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I think the Hoya would work for me, I'll check when I get home and let you know.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

COOL CORN posted:

OK cool corn, how much to ship the Kiev to [location in PM]

SMERSH Mouth fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Apr 2, 2016

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

daspope posted:

SMERSH mouth bought the big lens. I will update when it is shipped.
Mods please rename thread to "SMERSH Mouth buys all of your old camera poo poo"

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I have a fever... And the only cure is questionable Eastern European camera equipment.

There's a friend of mine in Prague right now and poster Helen Highwater is in Kiev. I sometimes wonder if I could convince one of them them to go around to local camera shops rigged up with a live feed & microphone Larry Middleman style so I could skip eBay and do my deals directly.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
SMERSHy it looks like about ten bux. Wanna just call it an even 50 shipped? If so, sending PayPal address in PM.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

SMERSH Mouth posted:

I have a fever... And the only cure is questionable Eastern European camera equipment.

There's a friend of mine in Prague right now and poster Helen Highwater is in Kiev. I sometimes wonder if I could convince one of them them to go around to local camera shops rigged up with a live feed & microphone Larry Middleman style so I could skip eBay and do my deals directly.

I'm more than happy to go and hunt down SovCamera gear. I buy a lot of it myself so the guys I deal with know me and give me deep discounts. The only thing is that I might not be here for much longer, it depends on work situations so, if you want anything, hit me up via PM and we can talk about it.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

COOL CORN posted:

SMERSHy it looks like about ten bux. Wanna just call it an even 50 shipped? If so, sending PayPal address in PM.

Money sent.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Got it! Will ship out Monday and send you the tracking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
420MM f/8 Fujinon-L lens in Sinar sized board.

Covers 14x17

Very sharp, great lens. I love it. My favourite to use. Regretful sale. Signs of use, light dust in barrel but otherwise in perfect working order.

$580 Australian shekels + shipping to anywhere in the world.

Would prefer paypal or eft.

PM me here or email me LXGRD (@) FEA (.) ST

Only registered members can see post attachments!