Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Question here, want to make sure I am not breaking any rules.

I purchased a Fuji X-T1 used from an Amazon seller around 9 months ago. This month I found out that it is missing the serial, I had never checked before. I have decided to sell off my gear since I really no longer shoot much, as sad as it is. Would it violate any rules to post a camera that does not have the serial sticker?

I don't know but if you are selling lenses I would be interested in those. PM a mod? Is the entire sticker that should be in the battery door gone or its just missing the number?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006

Thoogsby posted:

Bump and a drop on this to $110.

Would take an even $100?

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006

Thoogsby posted:

Sure. Drop me an email: bengibb at gmail

I sent a stranger Money over the internet.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006

Thoogsby posted:

Sure. Drop me an email: bengibb at gmail

aricoarena posted:

I sent a stranger Money over the internet.

Got my digisix in the mail yesterday, but sorry I'm not selling it.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
Interest Check on some film stuff

Nishika N8000 3d with box and flash - box is in pretty good condition if that's important to you.

2 Nimslo 3d cameras - like the Nishika but smaller and better, better build, better optics. I might keep one of these.

Olympus Stylus - yeah its not the muji2 but it ain't bad, its thinner.

For the home repairman

Yashica T4 Black - Powers on, will not focus or fire shutter. Also something is weird when you turn it off, I haven't played with it in a while, but it doesn't turn off like it should. The motor to retract the lens into the body still works but...I will certainly check if anyone is interested. Harvest it for the lens?

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
Cool, I'll try to get a proper post up tonight.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006

aricoarena posted:

Cool, I'll try to get a proper post up tonight.

Here is an imgur gallery with everything. Everything has been used and works except the Yashica T4 and Nimslo flash
http://imgur.com/a/1jYg4

Nishika with box $100 Shipped in the USA - Camera is in very good condition, I wouldn't be surprised if it was never used. The box is in good condition too. Comes with the instructions, which look sealed, and sealed neck strap, also original batteries. Please note the fake digital screen with exposure instructions.
Obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1f5Y0hB5I

Nimslo with instruction and strap $85 Shipped USA - Strap has a little pouch with stickers to put on your film that let your processor know the format is special. The camera is in good condition, looks very clean. The only problem is that sometimes the winding lever doesn't always return fully, winding the film is fine but it gets stuck almost all the way out. This doesn't happen all the time and is easily fixed by nudging the lever. It did it a few times while I was checking everything but now I cant get it to do it. I also have the flash but the mounting foot is broken and the angle sticker is pealing.

Yashica T4 !!!!!!!terry richards!!!!!!! $80 shipped USA - Shutter does not fire. Powers on, winds film, lens extends and retracts but shutter will not fire. When you turn it off the lens retracts into the body but you have to press the shutter button to get the lens cover to close. When you press the shutter you get an E for error in the view finder. People really like the lens, you get them converted to M mount.

Olympus Stylus Infinity $50 shipped USA - Fair condition, looks used, works as it should. Comes with factory strap that is the length of closest focusing distance.

Primo Itch posted:

Interested on the Nishika if you can ship it internationally and the price feels right (those things are going for insane amounts in ebay). MIGHT be interested in the Stylus too, just post them!

I have successfully shipped to Canada before, a nook ereader that I sold on SAmart, but it will cost extra, and to keep cost down we should probably use the shipping that doesn't have real tracking unless you want it. If those prices look good to you PM me you address, or post something near by you in spoilers, and I will get you a price.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
I open to offer on all this stuff before I put it on ebay.

aricoarena posted:

Here is an imgur gallery with everything. Everything has been used and works except the Yashica T4 and Nimslo flash
http://imgur.com/a/1jYg4

Nishika with box $100 Shipped in the USA - Camera is in very good condition, I wouldn't be surprised if it was never used. The box is in good condition too. Comes with the instructions, which look sealed, and sealed neck strap, also original batteries. Please note the fake digital screen with exposure instructions.
Obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1f5Y0hB5I

Nimslo with instruction and strap $85 Shipped USA - Strap has a little pouch with stickers to put on your film that let your processor know the format is special. The camera is in good condition, looks very clean. The only problem is that sometimes the winding lever doesn't always return fully, winding the film is fine but it gets stuck almost all the way out. This doesn't happen all the time and is easily fixed by nudging the lever. It did it a few times while I was checking everything but now I cant get it to do it. I also have the flash but the mounting foot is broken and the angle sticker is pealing.

Yashica T4 !!!!!!!terry richards!!!!!!! $80 shipped USA - Shutter does not fire. Powers on, winds film, lens extends and retracts but shutter will not fire. When you turn it off the lens retracts into the body but you have to press the shutter button to get the lens cover to close. When you press the shutter you get an E for error in the view finder. People really like the lens, you get them converted to M mount.

Olympus Stylus Infinity $50 shipped USA - Fair condition, looks used, works as it should. Comes with factory strap that is the length of closest focusing distance.

I have successfully shipped to Canada before, a nook ereader that I sold on SAmart, but it will cost extra, and to keep cost down we should probably use the shipping that doesn't have real tracking unless you want it. If those prices look good to you PM me you address, or post something near by you in spoilers, and I will get you a price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
Please buy my Yashica T4 Super D, with the Super Scope. Pretend it's a TLR! $500 shipped via UPS in the continental USA.

It works! It's used, its not the nicest, cleanest, minty-st but it all works like it should and the glass is clean.

I took this picture last week but was slow to post

Smaple

Gallery with more and sample images https://imgur.com/a/nymdxrA

I got DMs and email is username @ gmail.com I got paypal and venmo