Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
e: Just going the eBay way.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Mar 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

outcast_p posted:

Still looking to move this. How about $85 shipped?

I also was incorrect in the previous post about the focus lever. I was thinking about the shutter speed lever, but then looking at pictures of other cameras it does not seem like it had one. Just looked off to me. Pictures of the bottom of the lens. https://imgur.com/a/egp0A

Emailing you.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Wild EEPROM posted:

What kind of weirdo expired 35 are we talking?

tbh I'm more interested in money or tri-x, but I'm listening.

I want the Porta but feel free to hear him out on his deal first.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Let me know if you want to separate out the bodycap lens.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Looking for a known-good GW690 since the one I bought from Japan is hosed.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Epson V550 Photo with two BetterScanning 35mm Anti-Newton Ring glass inserts
The scanner is in great shape and comes with the 35mm film holder and medium format holder. Also has the document scanning slide-in piece.
I did clip the tabs mentioned on the BetterScanning site, you can see it in the third picture.

Asking $120 shipped in the US. Make an offer, I'm trying to clean out my house.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Dec 10, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'd rather not split it yet, I don't want to end up with a scanner sitting for another 2 months :v: I'll let you know if I do though.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

BlackMK4 posted:

The scanner is in great shape and comes with the 35mm film holder and medium format holder. Also has the document scanning slide-in piece.
I did clip the tabs mentioned on the BetterScanning site, you can see it in the third picture.

$120, let's get rid of this.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

BlackMK4 posted:

$80 shipped, get out of my house.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

TequilaJesus posted:

Phone posting until tomorrow night, so I don't have PMs. Can you email me at recruiting@cia.gov with your desired method ofpayment?

It is done. :)

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Dec 16, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
e: nevermind

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jan 9, 2017

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I might be crazy on the prices here, but I'm open to negotiation.

Fuji XT1 with box, battery, charger, and flash. No strap, I have no idea where it went and it sucked. I dropped it once from below waist height (think holding it by the end of the strap that is on it in the picture while walking), I've taken pictures of the damage, but it works fine. $550 shipped
Fuji 18mm f2 with both caps, hood, hood cap, and box. This was on the camera when I dropped it, it also works fine. $250 shipped
Fuji 35mm f2 with both caps, little 'hood', and box. $350 shipped
Fuji 50-230 with front cap, hood, box, and a third party rear cap. The hood has a scratch that runs 180*-ish around it. $200 shipped

$1300 shipped for everything. I'd like to get rid of this, so make an offer on the full set as I must feed my track addiction.

On eBay now.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 9, 2017

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

BlackMK4 posted:

I might be crazy on the prices here, but I'm open to negotiation.

Fuji XT1 with box, battery, charger, and flash. No strap, I have no idea where it went and it sucked. I dropped it once from below waist height (think holding it by the end of the strap that is on it in the picture while walking), I've taken pictures of the damage, but it works fine. $550 shipped
Fuji 35mm f2 with both caps, little 'hood', and box. $350 shipped
Fuji 50-230 with front cap, hood, box, and a third party rear cap. The hood has a scratch that runs 180*-ish around it. $200 shipped

I'm fire-saleing this stuff, so throw out an offer. Putting it all on eBay tomorrow, we all know how their fees go so I'm much happier getting rid of stuff to a goon for cheaper than handing eBay money. More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/a4ZUL

On eBay now.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 9, 2017

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Anyone want to get rid of a GR II or X70?

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Anyone interested in a Minolta X570 w/ 50 f1.7 or Nikon N80 with 50mm F1.8D?
Both are film tested

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
edit: Off to Reddit with ye

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jul 1, 2021