Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

8th-snype posted:

Interest check on a Fuji Xt1 and/or 18-55mm Fujinon.

may be interested in the XT1 depending on what ballpark price you're thinking of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I've been clearing some of my old junk out of my mom's basement and found the following, which I am now offering to you for the low low price of whatever you'll give me for them. Seriously, I forgot I even had these.
First up is a Nikon Coolpix 2500, with charger and batter and some laughably small CF cards! The battery may not hold charge, I haven't tried it, but I can. I will send it to you for the price of a padded envelope and some stamps, unless you want to get fancy. If you want to offer more, I'll take it. If it's trash and you want to call me a trash peddling dirtbag, I can take it (to best buy for recycling).

Next up is a Sharp model VL-SD20U miniDV camcorder, with all accessories, bag, and even a "super wide" extra lens!
This is too big to fit in a padded envelope. I'm in Toronto, so shipping to the US will probably cost like $20-30 USD. Factor that in to your offer.

Either of these can also be locally picked up or dropped off under/beside the train tracks of your choice. Oh yeah, name tag.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Slowhanded posted:

Billingham Hadley Small

Great size for a mirrorless kit. Used, but no tears/rips/stains.

Comes with two velcro dividers and the removable insert.

$110 shipped in the US. Feel free to PM me or email me at mail AT joehanchoi dot com

This thing has some blue/gold dress thing going on. What colour is it? Olive with dark brown straps?

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Anyone have a Canon 70D or 80D they want to get rid of in a hurry? My parter drowned hers unfortunately, so looking for replacements.
Picked up a used 80d locally today

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Apr 23, 2019

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Hi everyone, I've finally got around to parting with my Micro 4/3 kit.

I'm in Toronto, Canada so bear that in mind for shipping. If you're relatively local, I can deliver to save shipping costs.
I've made them all $300USD or $400CAD to make things easy, but I'm open to offers. I'd prefer someone but the whole kit, and I'll give a good deal if you do, but I don't mind selling each item individually.
For sale I have the following:

Panasonic Lumix GX-85: $300US/$400CAD
Includes two straps, box, OEM battery and generic body cap.

PanaLeica Summilux 15mm f1.7: $300US/$400CAD
Includes lens hood, rubber lens cap for use with the hood, screw on ring if you don't want to use the hood, pouch and box.

This lens is magic.

Lumix 42.5mm f1.7: $300US/$400CAD
Includes lens hood, lens cap, back cap, pouch and box.

A very good lens, but I never really got into that focal length

Olympus 60mm f2.8 macro: $300US/$400CAD
Includes lens cap, generic back cap, and box.

A must have lens for m4/3 imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Anyone happen to have the old fuji XF 23mm F1.4 R they want to sell?