Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Haggins posted:

WTB a Canon 2x III. Also might be interested in a 50 1.4 and/or a 85 1.8.

Any interest in a Sigma 50/1.4 EX? (Previous version to the giant new art one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Welp, speaking of that 50/1.4 and other things, I've got a ton of stuff that barely gets use and really should go to better goon homes. I'd be shipping from Oregon, USA and have several good sales in the old thread. Willing to do international if you add the extra cost and make it clear whatever extra process is required. Let's do everything with PayPal and PMs. If you don't have PMs, take :10bux: off and get PMs you cheap bastard.

Canon 7D and Flashpoint grip - $400 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, I believe around 30k shutter count. Never had any issues or incidents, very minor wear marks on the strap holder things. Will ship with all the usual cables, charger, software, and one Canon battery. Grip is solid but the buttons feel different- better IMO except for the selector wheel which is a little more catchy. If the battery can't ship to your location, $20 off.

Canon EF-S 15-85mm IS - $325 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition minus one <0.3mm speck in the coating of the very middle of the front element (visible in this photo). I think this is one of the most underrated lenses out there, overlooked because it's not constant aperture. Including the 3rd-party lens hood shown, pinch-style front cap, and a 72->77mm filter ring. Take $25 off if a kit with the 7D.

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX (EF) - $275 shipped
Bought new 2012, excellent condition. Always focused smoothly and it's a great solid lens to throw at a bear or something. Or imagine eating a yogurt served in its glorious deep glass abyss. I just don't really dig 50mm. Includes box and case.

Sigma 10-20mm EX (EF-S), the f/4-5.6 one, not the 3.5! - $250 shipped
Bought new 2011, excellent condition. I love this, my first really nice build quality, ring focus, distance window lens. Great choice for a value ultrawide that's pretty much the ideal ergonomic setup. Focuses surprisingly close. Includes box and case. This lens went to ~*Africa*~!

*not recommended for birding, but you can try.

Samyang 24mm f/1.4 (EF) - :420:$420:420: shipped
Bought new 2013. Manual everything, which can be fun for a while. I highly recommend this for a full frame setup. There really is no matching the dreamy quality at 1.4-2.0 with a close subject and smooth background. Good condition except the cosmetic ring between the aperture and focus rings is slightly loose. Since this has the aperture numbers on it, you have to go by feel if it slips out of its detent or rotate it back. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed with just a flathead jewelers screwdriver. Includes box and velvety sack thing. Cool undocumented feature: With a 12mm extension tube, this can take almost-macro shots if you can find a spider or something that can fit about 3cm in front of the lens.

Opteka grip for Canon T2i/T3i/600D - $15 shipped
I believe this also works for a T4i, T5i, etc. I sold my T3i a long time ago (and batteries too) but not the grip. Also includes the AA battery holder.

:siren:Canon EF 300mm f/4 IS - $750 shipped or $900 for 300+1.4x:siren:
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, date code is 2011 I believe. Excellent condition- I don't know how the hell people can ding up white metal L-lenses like the super telephotos on ebay and such. Not a scratch on this thing and everything works nicely. Note: I did have focus issues at f/4 with a T3i/600D, but I think that's just the limitations of that system at f/4. Always worked fine with the extender or on a 7D 1 or 2. The peak of birding primes before size, weight, price, or lack of stabilization become detrimental. Selling because I couldn't resist a great deal on a Sigma 2.8 monstrocity.

Which really should go with...
Canon EF 1.4x ii extender - $180
Bought used 2013, good condition.

Shipping assumptions are "good value" stuff like standard USPS or FedEx, with tracking and insurance for the bigger stuff. Can't ship stuff Monday or Weds but it'll go out within 48 hours.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Last call goons on some crazy low prices for this stuff. Remains are going to general SA Mart on Tuesday and eBay next weekend.

Alpenglow posted:

Welp, speaking of that 50/1.4 and other things, I've got a ton of stuff that barely gets use and really should go to better goon homes. I'd be shipping from Oregon, USA and have several good sales in the old thread. Willing to do international if you add the extra cost and make it clear whatever extra process is required. Let's do everything with PayPal and PMs. If you don't have PMs, take :10bux: off and get PMs you cheap bastard.

Canon 7D and Flashpoint grip - $400 $365 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, I believe around 30k shutter count. Never had any issues or incidents, very minor wear marks on the strap holder things. Will ship with all the usual cables, charger, software, and one Canon battery. Grip is solid but the buttons feel different- better IMO except for the selector wheel which is a little more catchy. If the battery can't ship to your location, $20 off.

Canon EF-S 15-85mm IS - $325 $295 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition minus one <0.3mm speck in the coating of the very middle of the front element (visible in this photo). I think this is one of the most underrated lenses out there, overlooked because it's not constant aperture. Including the 3rd-party lens hood shown, pinch-style front cap, and a 72->77mm filter ring. Take $25 off if a kit with the 7D.

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX (EF) - $275 $250 shipped
Bought new 2012, excellent condition. Always focused smoothly and it's a great solid lens to throw at a bear or something. Or imagine eating a yogurt served in its glorious deep glass abyss. I just don't really dig 50mm. Includes box and case.

Sigma 10-20mm EX (EF-S), the f/4-5.6 one, not the 3.5! - $250 $225 shipped
Bought new 2011, excellent condition. I love this, my first really nice build quality, ring focus, distance window lens. Great choice for a value ultrawide that's pretty much the ideal ergonomic setup. Focuses surprisingly close. Includes box and case. This lens went to ~*Africa*~!

Samyang 24mm f/1.4 (EF) - :420:$420:420: $375 shipped
Bought new 2013. Manual everything, which can be fun for a while. I highly recommend this for a full frame setup. There really is no matching the dreamy quality at 1.4-2.0 with a close subject and smooth background. Good condition except the cosmetic ring between the aperture and focus rings is slightly loose. Since this has the aperture numbers on it, you have to go by feel if it slips out of its detent or rotate it back. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed with just a flathead jewelers screwdriver. Includes box and velvety sack thing. Cool undocumented feature: With a 12mm extension tube, this can take almost-macro shots if you can find a spider or something that can fit about 3cm in front of the lens.

Opteka grip for Canon T2i/T3i/600D - $15 $10 shipped
I believe this also works for a T4i, T5i, etc. I sold my T3i a long time ago (and batteries too) but not the grip. Also includes the AA battery holder.

:siren:Canon EF 300mm f/4 IS - $750 $675 shipped or $900 $800 for 300+1.4x:siren:
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, date code is 2011 I believe. Excellent condition- I don't know how the hell people can ding up white metal L-lenses like the super telephotos on ebay and such. Not a scratch on this thing and everything works nicely. Note: I did have focus issues at f/4 with a T3i/600D, but I think that's just the limitations of that system at f/4. Always worked fine with the extender or on a 7D 1 or 2. The peak of birding primes before size, weight, price, or lack of stabilization become detrimental. Selling because I couldn't resist a great deal on a Sigma 2.8 monstrocity.

Canon EF 1.4x ii extender - $180 $150

Shipping assumptions are "good value" stuff like standard USPS or FedEx, with tracking and insurance for the bigger stuff. Can't ship stuff Monday or Weds but it'll go out within 48 hours.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ShadeofBlue posted:

Olympus 17mm f2.8 for M4/3. This lens is kind of looked down upon because it's softer and slower than the 14mm f2.5 or 20mm f1.7 Panasonics. On the other hand, it is quite a bit cheaper. It's also not remotely a bad lens. Unless you are printing huge and comparing prints side by side, I doubt you will notice any issues with it. It's an excellent vacation lens, and makes an M4/3 kit jacket pocketable with one of the smaller bodies (or a large jacket pocket). $90 shipped for this.

Yes please! Sending a PM... would probably go for more but I still need to sell all my Canon stuff before acquiring all but the least noticeable of lenses.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Alpenglow posted:

Olympus 17/2.8 with Shadeofblue
Paypal has been sent on this.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ShadeofBlue posted:

I received payment from both of these fine people and the lenses will be in the mail soon.

Late to the party, but this arrived safe & sound.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Hey goons, I have a bunch of stuff remaining from a half-assed offer in February without any takers, so finally trying again along with juicier new opportunities. I'd be shipping from Oregon, USA and have several good sales in the old thread. Willing to do international if you add the extra cost and make it clear whatever extra process is required. Let's do everything with PayPal and PMs. If you don't have PMs, take :10bux: off and get PMs you cheap bastard. Shipping assumptions are "good value" stuff like standard USPS or FedEx, with tracking and insurance.

Re-posted:

Canon 7D and Flashpoint grip - $365 shipped

Canon EF-S 15-85mm IS - $295 shipped

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX (EF) - $250 shipped

Sigma 10-20mm EX (EF-S), the f/4-5.6 one, not the 3.5! - $220 shipped

Samyang 24mm f/1.4 (EF) - $375 shipped

:siren:Canon EF 300mm f/4 IS - $695 shipped or $800 for 300+1.4x:siren:

Canon EF 1.4x ii extender - $150

And now that I've decided on fully divesting from high-grade Canon stuff... the following big-ticket items are now looking for new goon homes too:

Canon EF 100 f/2.8L -

Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition. Never experienced the rumored stabilizer-parking rattle or any other issue.

Canon EF 24-70 f/4L - $375 shipped :siren:
HOLY poo poo WHAT A PRICE, there must be something wrong with it!
Well, there is!
I dropped this out of a semi truck while attached to the 6D. Everything is fine image-wise, as far as I can tell, but the stabilizer is not to be trusted. It definitely doesn't deliver the 4-stops of stabilization, and the macro range of the zoom is a little bindy. Essentially you're getting a decent unstabilized full-frame weather-sealed lens with pretty rad macro capabilities. If anyone is interested in test charts or whatever I'm happy to do so and/or take it back for a refund.

On the subject of problematic stabilizers,
Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 EX non-functional-OS - $1200
I bought this enormous lens as-is knowing that the image quality was better than the non-OS version at a nearly equal price. It's pretty rad but way too heavy for my tastes, and I don't do field sports photos anymore. It'd be great for an aspiring sports photographer who wants a massive buffer for when a cityname sportsteam player falls on them. Autofocus works well for me with birds and its intertia allows slower shutter speeds than other similar length unstabilized lenses. I couldn't get an exact quote from Sigma on repairing the stabilizer without sending it in, but I believe it would be somewhere around $400? The OS needs to be turned off or images will be weird. Well-loved outside but the glass is gorgeous. 300 f/2.8 is magical in any case.

Let's open this up for a closer view...

:captainpop:

Canon 6D - $900 :siren:
As mentioned earlier, dropped out of a semi-truck, but it works fine! Equipped with the Eg-S focus screen. Somewhere under 10k shutter count. Great camera.

:black101: The only effect of the glorious tumble from a Freightliner:

Canon EX 430ii - $140
Great condition, never had any issues. Bought 2012. Will include cheapo mini-softbox thing if interested.

And finally...
Canon 7D Mark ii - $950
Probably still under 10k shots, great condition, no issues, fantastic camera with capabilities way beyond my needs now. Rageaholic Monkey has been pondering about this model in the Canon thread so I think tentative dibs for 24 hours would be a nice courtesy unless some Dorkroom regular is creaming their pants already.

Come on goons, help these find new homes! Will crosspost anything remaining to SA-mart sometime this weekend.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

I forgot to add a price to the Canon 100L. Let's say... $675 shipped?

Alpenglow posted:

And now that I've decided on fully divesting from high-grade Canon stuff... the following big-ticket items are now looking for new goon homes too:

Canon EF 100 f/2.8L - $675

Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition. Never experienced the rumored stabilizer-parking rattle or any other issue.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Yamhanded posted:

PM'd twice accidentally
Edit: the twice was the accident, not the pm

I'm meeting Yamhanded at a local duck pond to harvest his organs probably sell him a new birding and/or street bunch of Canon stuff. Will update what's left in a general SA-mart post soon.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

Olympus Pro 25mm 1.2 MFT. This is an incredible lens, but I知 working toward funding a move. I知 looking for $800 shipped.

This lens is one of my long-term covets, so I'm walking around with an equivalent FOV today to properly think about it. If that goes well and nobody else jumps on it by tonight, I will.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

Olympus Pro 25mm 1.2 MFT. This is an incredible lens, but I知 working toward funding a move. I知 looking for $800 shipped.

Have PMed with interest. :wotwot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

SOLD!

This fine lens arrived a day early in a tasteful incognito Sephora box. A++ would goon again, thanks!