Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

I've shot cool timelapses a few times, but honestly I just don't live an exciting enough life for this thing to not gather dust.

Camera is perfect, case is a solid back. Comes with the usual grab-bag sort of mount accessories. The interesting ones are a head strap (gopro brand), big magnet mount and two tripod mounts. The others are just the angle mounts, a flat adhesive, the quick release and some kind of weirdo hat-clip thing that's useful for hanging the camera off straps for timelapses/non moving shots.

Asking $275 shipped

Hypnolobster fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Apr 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

A clown punched me so,

Canon EOS M6 Mark II $520 shipped
Bought new in July 2021. In perfect shape. I don't think it has a shot count, or if we even care about shot counts anymore.

EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 $250 shipped
Got this with the body, mostly used this lens. Also in perfect shape, and super nice to use.

Vivitar 135mm F2.8 Close Focusing $100 shipped
Canon FD mount, and it's got an EF-M adapter on it. Made sometime in the 1970's, focuses hilariously close, 1:2, and is otherwise just a really great fast prime. Glass is perfect, no haze or any other old-lens problems. Small dent on the outside of the filter ring that might make it difficult to get a filter on it, but I haven't ever actually tried.