Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."
I'm about to move and I need money so I'm selling some great stuff that I love, but can live without.
I take Paypal. You can PM me here or email me at monochromefx at gmail.com.

SOLD - Barely Used Fujifilm X-100T $925 shipped to USA

You should know by now how awesome the X-100T is. It's gotten raves as one of the best cameras you can buy.
Shutter count is 900. It's actually less than that because of the way Fuji counts shutter actuations, but you get the idea.
Includes the Camera, Manuals, Battery and Charger, Unused Strap, USB Cable, Aftermarket Filter Adapter/Lens Hood.
Basically everything except the lens hood because it just falls off too easily.

ON HOLD - Crumpler Brazillion Dollar Home Camera Bag $115 shipped to USA

The best camera bag I've ever owned but I don't do shoots anymore where I have to carry a lot of gear. I used to carry to DSLR bodies, various lenses, batteries and my 17" laptop around in it.
This is a tough bag and it only has light signs of use, no damage. All zippers and velcro work perfectly.
Includes bag, rain cover and 22 dividers that allow you to customize the interior almost any way you can imagine. This was $250 new but they seem to be discontinued now.

SOLD - Domke F2 Ruggedwear Shooters Bag $50 shipped to USA
The classic Domke bag. The wax coated canvas makes it weather resistant and gives it a unique, distressed look.
It may look rough but that's by design. Comes with an insert with adjustable panels for your lenses and camera bodies.
The wax was re-applied last summer. Eveything works, the closest thing to damage is the paint is a bit chipped on the snap hooks.

RustedChrome fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Feb 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."

PREYING MANTITS posted:

I'll take that. I'll PM you shortly to confirm paypal address.

edit: paypal sent!

Payment received, Domke shipped!

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

SOLD: Sony e-mount zoom lens. SEL18200LE

I bought this new on Amazon earlier this year to use as an all-around travel lens. Don't confuse this with the vastly inferior 55-210 zoom. I've owned both and this is in a whole other league. Sharp, focuses well and has given pleasing results paired with my a6000. I have decided that I will devote 2017 to street photography with my prime lenses so I'm letting this one go. Functions and looks as new. $500 priority shipped to a US goon. Included some sample pics I shot with the combo.

RustedChrome fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 18, 2016

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

Selling a brand new Zhongyi MD to M4/3 Lens Turbo II adapter

I accidentally bought this in the incorrect mount. It's too expensive to ship this back to China, so I'd rather sell to a US goon at a discount.
This adapter is basically a cheaper Metabones adapter for Micro 4/3 that takes Minolta MD lenses. You can also use m42 screw mount lenses with an inexpensive adapter. It's gotten really good reviews as basically 90% of Metabones quality at less than half the price. If you were thinking of getting this but didn't want to wait on the slow boat from China, here's your chance. $130 shipped in the US. Message me here or email me monochromefx at gmail.com