Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Oh man that yashica looks like a hoot but I've already got a few film P&Ss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CopperHound posted:

Before I spend all the effort to make a post, is there any interest in old chemical process stuff? I have pretty much all the stuff needed for a dark room minus the room that I have dragged with me for three moves and need to unload. The enlarger would be local pickup only in Contra Costa county, California.

A lot of folks in the film thread do their own work so I'm sure there would be interest.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

huhu posted:

Looking to buy the cheapest camera possible that supports a cable release. If it could be powered by USB that'd be pretty dope but not required. I don't care how banged up or terrible it is. I'd also need a lens, battery, and charger. A cable release would be nice but not required.

What are you trying to shoot, and what's your budget? I may have a point-and-shoot I haven't touched in years that would work.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That is one of the more unique things I've seen posted in here in a long rear end time

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Helen Highwater posted:

I've been trawling the flea-markets and camera shops locally trying to find cool stuff that I can use with my Soviet medium format camera. A guy I have done a fair bit of business with and knows I like old Soviet gear, put that aside for me.

I've found some real gems like this perfect condition Leningrad 2 lightmeter, boxed and with all the documentation and original receipt,

That's cool as hell :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

sweet jesus

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rusty Bodega posted:

Looking for some Micro 4/3rd lenses (or a standard zoom.) Starting to shoot a few run-and-gun documentaries so wide-medium range lenses preferred. :allears:

I have the panny 20mm f/1.7, haven't used it in forever. Or were you looking for something wider?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rusty Bodega posted:

Not specifically what I'm looking for but still interested to mess around with it if the price is right. How much are you willing to let it go for?

It's the first model (I think a II version came out not long ago) so I know they're not expensive. Let me get home tonight and confirm condition and everything and I'll post a picture of it. You in the states?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rusty Bodega posted:

Sounds good. I'm in Massachusetts.

OK sweet. I likely won't be home until around 10PM but I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

Also, do you happen to have any bedsheets & masking tape?

lol

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'm sitting on way too many film P&Ses but god almighty that Nikon 35Ti is tempting

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

You're asking too much, especially if you're looking to sell this to someone in the states, coming from Canada (correct me if I'm wrong on that). Even if you barely used it, it's still used and most US buyers aren't going to pay you the same they could pay Canon themselves to get one they know is in refurbished shape and has a full warranty.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

You need to put your username in one of the photos, FYI

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i will always love pictures of huge rear end lenses on little rear end mirrorless bodies

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

outcast_p posted:

Olympus stylus epic - Black 35mm 2.8 lens - Great shape, a couple of scuffs on the front - $135

DIBS :stare: Shooting you an email

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

outcast_p posted:

Payment received. Packaged has been sent out. I think paypal should have sent you the tracking number.

They did, I'll let you know when it arrives. Thanks!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

My fancy new stylus has arrived.

outcast_p is good people who shipped the camera wrapped in a blanket of reassurance padded by security and sealed up with calm

:cheers:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

outcast_p posted:

I pack that way because I hope other people do as well.

It was greatly appreciated

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

how is that back door holding on at all :psyduck:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mest0r posted:

Any interest in a Plustek 8200i 35mm film scanner? I have one that's been sitting in my closet for a few years now that I need to get rid of. Gonna test it out and post some pics if there's interest here.

I'm interested! Love to see some examples if you can.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'll take it! Sending a PM

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mest0r's film scanner arrived today, thanks! :cheers:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh poo poo yeah dibs on that R35, PMing

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ethanfr0me's 35RC is now my 35RC. Packed up very well. A+ would take his things again.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I knew MF cameras were big but 11 lbs? :stare: god drat

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Put your username in the photos somewhere :eng101:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I may be interested in the nimslo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

My Retrospective 20 has taken beatings no bag ever should and has held up beautifully. Someone buy SWSP's.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

paypaling you right now about that PEN

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sweet :cheers:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Let the record show that Ethanfr0me owns approximately 50 rolls of packing tape and was going to make drat sure nothing happened to his shipment.

A++ would buy olympus film cameras from again

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

404notfound posted:

Got Bottom Liner's bag, everything looks great. Even came with a bonus ibuprofen in one of the pockets

BL is a drug dealer???

Also yoooo Ethanfr0me I got my first roll developed from that EES-2 and it's fantastic :cheers:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Google Butt posted:

Looks like it's impossible to find this AFM35, looking to buy an Olmypus XA if anyone has one.

I got an XA2 with the flash if that works for you

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I can attest that while the Stylus Zoom doesn't have the brightest apertures, it's overall great as a pocketable P&S. Very quick focus too.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I can vouch for how awesome that fixed lens f/2.8 stylus is. Whoever gets that is gonna be happy

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dakana's stuff is good and I can attest to that vanguard bag holding a frankly obscene amount of stuff in it. I have also handled much of the merchandise myself and have only put my balls on a few items

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

torgeaux posted:

Which items are ball-touched? Asking for a friend.

:iiam:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CodfishCartographer posted:

Anyone have a (junked) Canon AE-1 they don't want anymore? I'm fixing up one I got from a family member and would like another to gut for some parts, so I don't care if it's functional. I can get an as-is one on keh for like 20 bux but if a goon wants to get rid of one that's taking up space if be happy to take it off their hands.

I think dakana still has his, let me check

by which i mean FB message him and tell him his photos are bad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

InternetJunky posted:

I just put a preorder in for the new 600mm v3 from Canon, so I'm doing an interest check for my current 600mm f/4 v 1. If there's interest I'll go ahead and take all the necessary pictures, etc.

YO DAKANA BUY THIS LENS

ITS NOT AS IF YOU HAVE SOME MASSIVE FINANCIAL CHANGES COMING IN YOUR LIFE SOON OR ANYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

Olympus Pro 25mm 1.2 MFT. This is an incredible lens, but I’m working toward funding a move. I’m looking for $800 shipped.

this is an excellent lens and a good price for it. Ive got one myself but one of you other m43 folks should jump on this