Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

daspope posted:

I am getting back into video work so it's time to shuffle my gear around again.

Canon 5d (the original) with battery grip and 50mm f1.8 stm lens - $400 shipped USA
Comes with Battery, charger, 8gb cf card. It has a few dings here and there but nothing that affects the LCD screens or operation. The grip has some wear by the on and off switch, but works flawlessly.

What's the shutter count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Selling a Nikon 35Ti, perfect condition zero issues. Original Leather case as well.

$290 shipped

And a Sony E-mount Rokinon 35 1.4 -- best 35mm I've ever used just way too big for daily street stuff. Perfect if you're doing serious work or just want dank as hell Bokeh :cool:

$290 shipped for this one as well. Its a little dirty right now but will be cleaned. 100% scratch free and perfect coating still. No dings dents or anything on the mount either. I promise

nerdrum fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 15, 2016

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

DJExile posted:

I'm sitting on way too many film P&Ses but god almighty that Nikon 35Ti is tempting

I'm open to trades for other rich old guy P&S's.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

Breadnought posted:

Interest check in a Bronica RF645 w/ 65mm F4 and RF-20 flash? I'm buying a Mamiya 7 and there's only room for one MF rangefinder in my camera family.

How much are you asking?

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

red19fire posted:

Interest check, friends:

Fuji EF-20 flash. rarely used, perfect shape. includes a custom brackets cb-mini rc side mount bracket and 12" fuji flash cord. My 'poor man's terry richardson' days are over :smith:

Manfrotto 290 aluminum 4 section monopod, no head. $25?

How much for the ef-20 and bracket?