Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

Did someone say film?

I have way too much 120 for the little I shoot anymore. A mix of fresh and expired, but all frozen the whole time I've had them. All complete boxes of 5 rolls, prices in AUD and excluding shipping.

2x Ektar exp. 04/2015 - $15 ea. (pending sale of 1 box to crap nerd, 1 to Spedman!)
3x Ektar exp. 05/2016 - $25 ea. (pending sale of 2 boxes to crap nerd, 1 to Spedman!)

1x Velvia 100F exp. 11/2014 - $20

3x Portra 400 exp. 06/2016 - $30 ea.
- pending sale to elgarbo!
2x Portra 160 exp. 03/2015 - $20 ea. - pending sale to Spedman!

rohan fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Feb 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

crap nerd posted:

I'd take two of the 2016 and one of the 2015 ektar, do you have an email address I can contact you on?
Sorry, forgot that bit: rohan.bassett@me.com

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Spedman posted:

I'll take all the Portra 160 off your hands and the rest of the Ektar too
Sweet, PayPal will be $65 + I guess $7.50 shipping to the email I posted earlier, unless you want to wait and do a sneaky Darkroom dropoff?

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Payment received from elgarbo and crap nerd! Can send it out tomorrow morning.

Spedman posted:

Can do a sneaky drop off, I'll be at Vanbars around lunchtime on Wednesday if you're about? (I think I remember you being in the Fitzroy/Collingwood area)
I work on Victoria Pde so Vanbars isn't too far, can't do Wednesday lunchtime though. Mon, Tues, Fri are my best days for sneaking out for stuff like that. Otherwise I'm going to try to get into the Fox early next week, if you wanted to pick it up from me there.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

No worries, payment received, I'll send it out with the rest tomorrow morning.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Film sent to elgarbo, Spedman and crap nerd!

I checked all the boxes before sending to make sure they were all complete and as advertised, so let me know if anything somehow slipped through. (The boxes are quite bashed up from sharing the freezer with less important things like food, and I wanted to confirm none of them were partial boxes I'd refilled with spare rolls at some point.)

On that note, elgarbo, it turns out one of the rolls of Velvia 100F had somehow transmogrified into Portra 100T, so I subbed it out for a roll of 2016-01 Velvia 100.

rohan fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Feb 2, 2016

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Cheers guys, glad it all arrived quickly!

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:woop: large format lens sale :woop:

From left: Nikkor-SW 90/8, Schneider Symmar-S 150/5.6, Nikkor-M 300/9. All in good condition -- no fungus or hazing, shutters fire well on all speeds, etc.

If you want to see more / better pics, let me know.

Nikkor-SW 90/8

Sharp, well-corrected, huge image circle, Goon-Approved. If you shoot 4x5 and don't have one for some reason here's your chance. Asking US$450. As a bonus, because I've lost my lens wrench and apparently over-tightened the retaining ring, you get a Chamonix lensboard thrown in as well.

Schneider Symmar-S 150/5.6

It's a nice lens, it's small and light and I've never had any reason to complain, but for whatever reason I just never find myself using it. If it makes a difference to anybody, this is the non-APO version. Asking US$237 to undercut KEH's $238 for a BGN copy. This doesn't come with a lensboard attached.

Nikkor-M 300/9

I bought this from Sludge Tank back in 2014 and it's still in the same excellent condition I received it in. Super light, enough coverage for 8x10 if you don't care about movements. This lens is going for $500 on B&H and $595 on Catlabs -- I'll take US$350 and include a lensboard.

I'll take a neat US$1000 for the lot.

Happy to ship overseas. Email is rohan.bassett@me.com

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Update Aug 24: I’m travelling shortly and won’t be able to ship anything till mid-Oct. By all means PM / comment if you’re interested, but know there’ll be a lead time.

Update Aug 11: All lenses sold! Tripod head still up for grabs!

Selling some large format lenses and accoutrement!

I’m based in Melbourne, Aus but happy to ship internationally. Prices are based on KEH estimates plus much less profit than I guarantee they’d be taking — willing to entertain offers / bundle discounts etc, make me an offer.

All lenses fire nicely on all shutter speeds, have no fungus, and have both lens caps.

Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ball Head with Full-Size Lever-Release Clamp (Chrome) - $200USD
Bought this when I had delusions of getting into 8x10, but it pairs really nicely with my 4x5.

Schneider Symmar-S 150/5.6 - $150USD

Fujinon 250/6.7 - $200USD
See earlier comment about 8x10 — this lens covers 8x10 with movements.

Fujinon-A 240/9 - $300USD

Fujinon-C 300/8.5 - $400USD

rohan fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Aug 24, 2023

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Update Aug 24: I’m travelling shortly and won’t be able to ship anything till mid-Oct. By all means PM / comment if you’re interested, but know there’ll be a lead time.

alright, #yolo

Interest check for a lightly-used X-T30 II? Bought a few weeks ago in advance of an overseas trip, second-guessing myself and thinking I’ll be better suited to an X-T5 after handling one in person. Still a great camera, just honestly a touch too small for my hands and a bit imbalanced with bigger lenses. Throw the 27 2.8 on, though, and you’re not far off the TikTok-favourite X100V.

Happy to throw in the peak design connectors if you need them.

Looking for AUD$1100. Includes strap, does not include manual because I left it too close to a mug of tea. The PDFs are better, anyway.

NB: The only reference to the camera being an X-T30 II vs an X-T30 is on the baseplate, the front remains unchanged between models

rohan fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Aug 24, 2023

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

Updated my posts above to reflect that I’ll be travelling soon and can’t guarantee I’ll be able to ship anything until mid-October.

A possible exception would be if you’re in Australia and after the Fuji X-T30 II — I can likely make that work. Otherwise, any international buyers will have to wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

or one opportunity
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

DkHelmet posted:

Rohan is a chill dude and I have paid him for this ball head.
The money’s been received and the item has been sent :)