Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Quoting this to add to the extras I have for sale:

Barely used Fuji NP-W126S - $45 shipped (ill include 3 NPW126-JWP from Wasabi free with this as well)

Hopefully this isn't against the rules or something but I'm very interested in this and if it's is still available in a couple weeks I'll probably be able to buy it. I'm getting married in a week, so money and my attention are very tight at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Don't wait for me, I'll get the next one that goes up here.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

red19fire posted:

Hey friends, I'm getting out of the Fuji xf system and into GFX full time. If anyone's interested i'll make a proper post for what is essentially a full XF kit:

2x fuji x-t3's, one with a vertical grip, one with the regular metal grip, and about 10 batteries total.
50-140mm 2.8 zoom lens
16-55mm 2.8 zoom lens
1.4x teleconverter

I might be interested in the 50-140 and/or the teleconverter, depending on price and condition. If you're interested in breaking the kit up that is

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Rontalvos posted:

Manfrotto 308RC: Ball head similar to the 486rc2, basically an older model with the older model markings. Works great, currently mounted to the 3205/190B legs but would sell separately for $25

I sent you an email about this

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Rontalvos posted:

And I received money, packaged it, sent you tracking, and will drop it by the PO today or tomorrow.

Got it today, in great condition and packed as impeccably as anything I've ever received in the mail. Thanks!

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

I might be interested in the teleconverter, depending on the price. I can't do local pickup, sadly, but I'm in the US at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

theHUNGERian posted:

Update: I am more interested in passing these on to a good home than I am in profit, so if you are even slightly interested, make an offer that covers shipping and fees and I will likely accept it.

Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-s, lens + caps: $100
Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-s, lens + caps: $300
Hasselblad 60-120 mm f/4.8 FE, lens + caps + filter retaining ring + (UV?) filter: $500
Leica Apo-extender-R 2x (non-ROM version), extender + caps: $200
Hasselblad 50 mm f/4 Distagon T* in chrome barrel, small coating marks on front element, lens + caps (front cap does not fit by itself but ) + shade: $150
Manfrotto Befree advanced aluminum + 3 quick release plates: $75 Sold to Cognac

Edit: I will ship to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, ...

Tripod arrived quickly and is in great shape, thanks!