Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Huxley posted:

While you are at it, buy my silver WCL-X100, the one that changes the X100 series to a 28mm. The TCL is gone.

Selling the WCL-X100 (the conversion screw-on for the X100 series changing the focal length to 28mm FF equivalent) and the TCL-X100 (the same but changing the focal length to 50 mm FF). Both silver.

Both were bought new and are in great shape, never dropped, lived either on the camera or in their pouches.

Everything that came with them new is included: front and back caps, little pouches, paperwork, and fancy padded magnet boxes inside the boxes pictured.

Asking $200 shipped to the US.

Yeah I want this. PMing you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Casu Marzu posted:

Yeah I want this. PMing you.

gently caress yeah, $200 on the way via pay pal.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Huxley posted:

Tracking on PayPal now.

:woop: Can't wait.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Casu Marzu posted:

:woop: Can't wait.

Got it. :snoop: Packed great, works great. Thanks!