Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Selling my XE1 and 18mm F2 prime. Both are in what I would consider excellent condition.

Fuji XE1 Silver Body -SOLD/b]
- Purchased new
- Running latest firmware
- Comes with original box and all accessories
- Only defects are some light scratches on the bottom of the camera from putting it down over the years

[b]Fuji 18mm F2 Lens - SOLD

- Purchased new
- Running (I think) latest firmware (I don't know if this is stored on the lens somehow or on the camera)
- Comes with original box and accessories (I may be missing the cap for the lens hood, but I'm looking for it)
- Only defects are some light scuffing on the edge of the lens cap

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jan 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

jink posted:

I just picked up an X-T1 and am trying to build up some prime lenses. Would you entertain $260 for the 18 f2?

Yeah I could do that, awboyd919 at gmail dot com

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

jink posted:

Awesome! Sent paypal for $265 to help cover Paypal costs. (65D16286KC021235A)

Got it, thanks! I should be able to get it shipped out tomorrow for you.

edit shipped, tracking sent via paypal.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jan 19, 2016

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

All items are no longer available.

Fuji xPro2 Black Body
- Very Good condition, a few small marks from use but overall looks fairly new still.
- Original eye cup fell off, will come with a "large" style replacement.
- Comes with Body, Original Battery, Original Charger, Original Box and 2 32GB SD cards
- $700 shipped (Extra $20 if you want the strap as well, it's a 54" Lance Strap)

Fuji 35mm F 1.4
- Like New Condition
- Comes with Original Caps, Original Box,
- I lost the original hood a few years ago
- $450shipped

Fuji 16mm 1.4
- Like New Condition
- Comes with Original Caps, Original Box, Original Hood
- $750 shipped

Fuji 56mm F 1.2
- Decent Condition, the body of the lens is scuffed up, but nothing is broken/bent and the lens operates perfectly
- Comes with 3rd party caps
- $600 shipped

SOLD to SuicidalSmurf

Edit: Lowered prices based on additional pricing research.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jun 26, 2020

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

SuicidalSmurf posted:

If you were interested in unloading the 56 1.2 for $550 I'd be interested, assuming glass is clean and no damage to the filter threads? Sorry if that's insultingly low. It's something I don't necessarily need right now (I'm actually trying to find a 55-200), but would really like to have in my kit at some point.

I could do that, the glass is clean and no damage to the threads, all the scuff marks on the lens are just surface marks that knocked off the black finish. Paypal is awboyd919 at gmail if you want it.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

SuicidalSmurf posted:

Frankly relieved that I won't be the first to ding it up, I'll be less apt to baby it and actually use the dang thing.

Edit- money sent!

Got it! I'll get that out by the weekend at the latest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

Ouhei posted:

Fuji xPro2 Black Body
- Very Good condition, a few small marks from use but overall looks fairly new still.
- Original eye cup fell off, will come with a "large" style replacement.
- Comes with Body, Original Battery, Original Charger, Original Box and 2 32GB SD cards
- $700 shipped (Extra $20 if you want the strap as well, it's a 54" Lance Strap)

Fuji 35mm F 1.4
- Like New Condition
- Comes with Original Caps, Original Box,
- I lost the original hood a few years ago
- $450shipped

Fuji 16mm 1.4
- Like New Condition
- Comes with Original Caps, Original Box, Original Hood
- $700 shipped

These are going to MPB this weekend if no one wants them, price is lowest I'll take (otherwise after I pay shipping and paypal fees it'll be the same as sending them to MPB).