Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Sent a pm about the 35mm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Bottom Liner posted:

Sold!

Updated package price and dropped an additional $100

Got this yesterday and everything looks good. Thanks!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Quick interest check. I picked up a Graflex Century Graphic 2x3 view camera to see how I liked it. I fell in love and almost immediately decided to get a 4x5 but I'm thinking of getting rid of the century graphic to lessen the financial hit here.

I have the camera, a Kodak Ektar 101/4.5, a Schneider-Kreuznach Tele-Xenar 180/5.6, graflok 2x3 rollfilm backs for 6x6, 6x7, and 6x9, several 2x3 sheet film holders, a couple polaroid backs (lol), and a 70 year old hard carrying case that fits some of all that. I know the camera and the ektar are in working order, rangefinder probably needs adjusted. I'm thinking a goon price for all of it would be about $600 + shipping from California? Or pick up I guess if you happen to be in the bay area

e: almost forgot, also two ground glass backs, one with fresnel and one without, and a lens board with a hole for copal 0

big black turnout fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jun 5, 2023

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
How much are you looking to get? I'm interested but I don't know how much I can justify spending right now