Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

SuicidalSmurf posted:

I feel comfortable enough now after several months of moving to Fuji that I'm ready to sell my Nikon gear. Is there any interest in the below? I'd rather give goons a chance before looking at a trade-in on KEH or MPB.

-D5100
-Tamron 17-50 2.8 (non-VC)
-Nikon 35 af-s 1.8g DX
-Nikon 50 af-s 1.8g
-Tokina 11-16 2.8 (version 1)
-Tamron 70-300 4-5.6
-Sigma 50-200 4-5.6 DC OS

I might be interested in the camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

ogopogo posted:

Interest check on a Pentax 645 medium format body with 45mm/90mm/150mm Pentax lenses.
Needs a replacement battery holder, mine cracked at some point and I didn't notice until after I had loaded the camera and couldn't get it to fire. So, the body comes with a free roll of Fuji 400H already loaded!

Trying to sell this off as a package, and happy to make a goon deal before ebay/facebook shenanigans. Can post pictures if there's interest!

I’m interested

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

ogopogo posted:

I am so sorry, but I was just able to sell this to a friend of mine a few days ago after a couple weeks of quietness on some listings. Updating the post now.

No worries, by chance how much did it all go for in total? It’s definitely a format I’d like to look at…

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010
Does anyone have any RB67 lenses and/or accessories? I found a very affordable RB67 w/o everything on ebay that seems to work, but need to source all the additional parts for it... Let me know