Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

rohan posted:

Did someone say film?

I have way too much 120 for the little I shoot anymore. A mix of fresh and expired, but all frozen the whole time I've had them. All complete boxes of 5 rolls, prices in AUD and excluding shipping.

2x Ektar exp. 04/2015 - $15 ea. (pending sale of 1 box to crap nerd!)
3x Ektar exp. 05/2016 - $25 ea. (pending sale of 2 boxes to crap nerd!)

1x Velvia 100F exp. 11/2014 - $20

3x Portra 400 exp. 06/2016 - $30 ea.
- pending sale to elgarbo!
2x Portra 160 exp. 03/2015 - $20 ea.

I'll take all the Portra 160 off your hands and the rest of the Ektar too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

rohan posted:

Sweet, PayPal will be $65 + I guess $7.50 shipping to the email I posted earlier, unless you want to wait and do a sneaky Darkroom dropoff?

Can do a sneaky drop off, I'll be at Vanbars around lunchtime on Wednesday if you're about? (I think I remember you being in the Fitzroy/Collingwood area)

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

rohan posted:

Payment received from elgarbo and crap nerd! Can send it out tomorrow morning.

I work on Victoria Pde so Vanbars isn't too far, can't do Wednesday lunchtime though. Mon, Tues, Fri are my best days for sneaking out for stuff like that. Otherwise I'm going to try to get into the Fox early next week, if you wanted to pick it up from me there.

I'll just get you to the post the film over, I can only get there tomorrow, and then I'm away in the US for a couple of weeks after that, I'll sort out the paypal now.

EDIT: Paid with postage

Spedman fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Feb 1, 2016

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Awesome, looking forward to shooting some more colour.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

elgarbo posted:

A tidy pile of film turned up on my doorstep today! A+ recommended seller.

Same here, cheers rohan for the extra couple of rolls

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

8th-snype posted:

Okay just let me know. It's a lovely camera and I hate to get rid of it but I gotta feed the 8x10.

I was worried worried you were getting out of film, nope, just moving from codeine to oxycontin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

That's totally the right thing to do, I've got 4+ document boxes of cameras and accessories that I need to rationalise, but there's always an excuse to keep them though.