Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright jerks here we go: Profoto B2 kit. One head, one pack, two batteries, charger, and a speedring & 2' OCF octabox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7b3nb237xwtot3/IMG_4172.JPG?dl=0
Imgur isn't working for some reason.

$1400 shipped? let me know broskis, I also have a bunch of OCF grids and gels and such to sell separately if anyone's interested. EDIT: And an OCF Magnum reflector. Willing to package this up for the right goon.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Sep 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Alright jerks here we go: Profoto B2 kit. One head, one pack, two batteries, charger, and a speedring & 2' OCF octabox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7b3nb237xwtot3/IMG_4172.JPG?dl=0
Imgur isn't working for some reason.

$1400 shipped? let me know broskis, I also have a bunch of OCF grids and gels and such to sell separately if anyone's interested. EDIT: And an OCF Magnum reflector. Willing to package this up for the right goon.

I sold the gels and magnum, so I’m going to make a tentative goon only offer of $1250 shipped to your door. This also includes a 2’ octa box with a speedring and grid, it has the front diffusion cut out for more ‘punch’; and I will include a side-mount flash bracket for the head to get you the coveted Terry Richardson look.

Also if someone’s interested, I have an Epson 3800 printer gathering dust that I’m tired of cleaning every month. It weighs about 50 lbs so shipping is a pain; you’d basically be buying some paper, refill ink & a chip resetter and getting a printer for free. Located in NJ, will deliver to NY, PA, CT within reasonable distance.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Also if someone’s interested, I have an Epson 3800 printer gathering dust that I’m tired of cleaning every month. It weighs about 50 lbs so shipping is a pain; you’d basically be buying some paper, refill ink & a chip resetter and getting a printer for free. Located in NJ, will deliver to NY, PA, CT within reasonable distance.

gently caress it, $100 for any goon who wants it. Epson Stylus Pro 3800. Decent shape, was refurbished about 4 years ago by a local epson shop. Selling bc I don't print enough anymore and im wasting more ink running biweekly power cleanings than printing. I have it converted to run off refillable ink carts and a resettable maintenance tank, so it's about as cheap to make prints as possible. This will come with the chip resetter, some half-empty refill inks (I just finished the photo black and yellow bottles), syringes, assorted other things, power cables, etc. There's a few quirks with the model in general, but there's plenty of videos online and I can teach you how to do the maintenance stuff.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Anybody here hate money? Have I got a deal for you!

Phase One P25+ Kit - $4500 shipped

This is a full Phase One P25+ Kit. It works as well as a 5-10 year old phase one should; much like a vintage Ducati motorcycle, it's finicky and quirky but when you see the finished result it's 100% worth the trouble. The whole kit has an expected amount of wear & tear but it's excellent overall. I've had it for about a year and used it 5 times, it doesn't deserve to sit on the shelf like it does now.
The guts of the kit is the P25+ back. It has 3100+ actuations. This is not a typo, the back was refurbished at P1 by a previous owner about 3 years ago, I have the paperwork in the box. No scratches on the sensor or anything like that. I have 3 batteries plus the dual slot charger for it. It has 2 caps for the sensor cover.
The body is a Phase One DF+, it has one AF point and runs on 6x AA batteries. I will include a set of 12 AA batteries. Has front and back caps. The custom setting menu is a nightmare so be sure to save a copy of the owners manual PDF to your phone.
The lens is an 80mm LS by Schneider. It has a built-in leaf shutter for sync speeds of 1/500 or faster depending on the sync system. Front and back caps included, but they're by Mamiya and somehow the rear cap doesn't lock despite the phase one bayonet mount being a Mamiya clone. I just use a rubber band to keep it in place.
Other things included in the kit: 15' firewire for tethering, 32 GB CF Card for the back, 16' PC Sync flash cable, and a backpack that will fit everything. Also have the boxes and paperwork for the back and body.
All you'll need is a laptop running capture one for tethering, or a CF card reader. But I'd recommend Capture One tethering because the DOF is insanely thin even at f/8. It shoots at approximately 1 frame every 2 seconds, and so is much better suited to a studio setting, like still life or portraits.
Asking price is $4500. I'd prefer to sell in person, in NJ, with a bank check or cash in my bank lobby, etc, but I guess PayPal & shipping can work too, with signature, insurance, etc.

Example from last week:

E: added more recent pics.

For real this time, need to upgrade my work cameras. Goon price: $3000, shipped.

Word to the wise, I'll have two high mileage xt2's listed here in the next month or so.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Alright friendos :getin:

I'm selling my TWO Fujifilm X-T2's with vertical grips. I have the original boxes for both and I have most of the original accessories for them. I think I'm missing like a set of the triangle keyrings for connecting a neck strap. I'm upgrading to the X-T3's with grips so I'll need my spare batteries for that, thus each camera will only come with one battery, it'll be up to you to get 2 for the grips plus any extras. E: I picked up some aftermarket batteries, each camera will have a total of 3 batteries included.

Here is the main caveat, they are high mileage. At least 100k clicks on each body. They have been used extensively in the past two years to shoot fitness events, a total of about 200k images spread more or less evenly across the two bodies, and intermittent video. I sent them in for a cleaning last year, but not this year because the sensors are spotless as far as I can tell. Rear screens are clean and clear, the viewfinders are clean and clear, no dead pixels as far as I can tell. Latest firmware (4.30) on both bodies. Everything functions perfectly, pretty excellent cosmetic condition overall considering the usage, with only a handful of cosmetic paint scratches on the hot shoes and one on the exposure comp dial on one body.

I'm asking $800 shipped for each body/grip combo, in their boxes with accessories.

Most recent work photo from around November:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqDclEGHlTb
All my bodybuilding stuff for the past two years has been done with these cameras, they're fantastic at basically everything. I recommend them without any reservation, I shoot a 10 hour, 16,000 photo event and didn't even have a hiccup. These have never let me down.

if you don't have pm's, chaydenphoto at gmail is my email and PayPal.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 3, 2019

red19fire
May 26, 2010

XBenedict posted:

Fur Sale: Fujinon 18-55mm 2.8-4.0 R LM OIS: $275 (Includes Continental US Shipping)

I find myself with an extra one of these bad boys. Easily one of the best kit lenses everrrrrrr.

Includes, front and rear caps, and hood. No box.

Glass is clean and free of defects. Some wear on the barrel as seen in pics. Action is smooth and good.

Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, or an envelope full of $2 bills accepted. To be shipped UPS (Signature required).

I will take this off your hands. Pming now.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

The x100f is absolutely worth getting over the T though because it has a joystick and the Classic Chrome film sim, plus an extra programmable control wheel.

The joystick is worth it alone. It’s one of those things that I realize I needed all along, like flippy screens, and the x100f is as close to perfection as it gets.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hey friends, I'm getting out of the Fuji xf system and into GFX full time. If anyone's interested i'll make a proper post for what is essentially a full XF kit:

2x fuji x-t3's, one with a vertical grip, one with the regular metal grip, and about 10 batteries total.
50-140mm 2.8 zoom lens
16-55mm 2.8 zoom lens
1.4x teleconverter

red19fire
May 26, 2010

qirex posted:

Cut $50 off my X100F, now 650 shipped.

I just paid for this camera, looking forward to it.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

qirex posted:

It's gone! Sold to red19fire, shipped it today

Received yesterday, finally got to open the box today. Exactly as described, thanks so much.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hello friends. I'm getting rid of the last of my semi-professional fuji sports kit.

First is the Fuji XT-3 with a grip and 5 batteries. I have the box for the grip but not the camera. I purchased it in 2019, used it for a year for photographing fitness contests, then the pandemic shut that down. It has around 40k clicks on it by my estimate and some normal wear & tear. I wouldn't worry too much about the shutter count, I took my x-t2's to 100k each with one hiccup and the x-t3's shutter is supposed to be even more durable. $950 shipped.

Next is the Fuji 1.4 teleconverter for Fuji X mount. I only ever used it twice a year at most, it's in excellent condition. $350 shipped

And finally the jewel in the crown, the GF 63mm 2.8 lens. I bought this and then another lens for the gfx and realized I don't need that much redundancy. $1000 shipped

I can be reached by PM or chaydenphoto at gmail dot com

red19fire fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jun 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Hello friends. I'm getting rid of the last of my semi-professional fuji sports kit.

First is the Fuji XT-3 with a grip and 5 batteries. I have the box for the grip but not the camera. I purchased it in 2019, used it for a year for photographing fitness contests, then the pandemic shut that down. It has around 40k clicks on it by my estimate and some normal wear & tear. I wouldn't worry too much about the shutter count, I took my x-t2's to 100k each with one hiccup and the x-t3's shutter is supposed to be even more durable. $950 shipped.

Next is the Fuji 1.4 teleconverter for Fuji X mount. I only ever used it twice a year at most, it's in excellent condition. $350 shipped

And finally the jewel in the crown, the GF 63mm 2.8 lens. I bought this and then another lens for the gfx and realized I don't need that much redundancy. $1000 shipped

I can be reached by PM or chaydenphoto at gmail dot com

Price drop:
XT3 $900 shipped
TC 1.4 $300
GF 63mm $900 shipped