Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Dangerllama posted:

Selling some m43 gear I acquired about a year and a half ago.

- Olympus17mm f1.8 (with promaster UV filter, no back cap)
If you part out, how much for just the 17mm f1.8?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Dangerllama posted:

I just updated individual prices, with shipping included.

I'll take the 17mm!

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Dangerllama posted:

Selling some m43 gear I acquired about a year and a half ago. Or $575 shipped (conus) for the bundle

Update: prices listed below - shipped conus. (New Amazon price as of 2/8/20 in italics). Also, NB: I don't have the original boxes, in case that's important to you. If you want some combo of the stuff below, PM me and we can figure it out.

Equipment

- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III digital camera. Body only, plus items listed immediately below, including extra battery - $300. ($499 w/ ez lens)
- Orginal battery, plus promaster replacement battery, and battery charger
- Original camera bag and manuals
- *edit: and also strap and newly rediscovered triangle strap attachments for the body.
- Also included is one PD quick-release dongle, pictured.

Lenses

- Olympus 14-42 ez f3.5-5.6 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $140 ($224)
- Panasonic 25mm f1.7 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $115 ($150)
- Olympus17mm f1.8 (with promaster UV filter, no back cap (will include one if you just want the lens)) - $250 ($399)
- Olympus 40-150 f4-5.6 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $70 ($99)

Everything is in exceptional condition, and the lenses have all had UV filters since purchase.

Just wanted to say I received this lens in great shape and 10/10 would buy from Dangerllama again.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Posted this in SA-Mart: selling my Panasonic Lumix G6:

Camera: Great, lightweight mirrorless camera that shoots nice 1080p video. Great walkaround camera, especially with the 20mm pancake prime:
Panasonic Lumix G6 with 14-42mm lens: $200
Panasonic 20mm f1.7 II: $200

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Free to a good home, just pay for shipping if you don't mind

BTR-BLF19-JWP for a Panasonic G9 camera

I would take the G9 battery!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011