Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I have 2 camera bags I figured I'd try here before putting on eBay.

Peak Design Everyday Sling 10L V1

$80 shipped in the US. Lightly used, Probably shows a little wear but no major scuffs or stains. This is the older model, there's a V2 now.

Hex Ranger Sling
$60 shipped in the US. Barely used, it's a neat bag but didn't fit me quite right.

SOLD

qirex fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jan 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Any interest in my Fujifilm X100F? I’m going to take pictures for eBay but would rather not deal with that +fees. 20.8k shutter count, a few visible scratches but otherwise 100% functional, lens/viewfinder/screen look great.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Second interest check on my X100F before it goes on eBay, 100% functional and complete but it has some scratches on the bottom corners of the body and lens cap. 21k shutter count.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

SOLD

Here's my X100F. There's scratches on the bottom plate but it's just paint damage and the lens cap is pretty dinged up. There's a tiny "scrape" feeling when moving the manual focus ring but it's been that way since I got it. Works 100%, lens is perfect, no dust in the lens or viewfinder that I can see, no scratches on the screen, etc. 20,800 shutter count. Has box, manuals and all original accessories [factory battery, charger, strap, rings] Comes with 3 DSPTCH straps [2 neck, 1 wrist] and two third party lens hoods.

Paint dings

I didn't realize I missed focus on the scratches until I'd already boxed it up again which is why I haven't listed it on eBay yet but I can take more if you need it. I am bad at macro.

Screen and viewfinder

[corners aren't dark that's just my cell phone]

Box and accessories

$650 shipped insured CONUS

qirex fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Apr 22, 2021

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Cut $50 off my X100F, now 650 shipped.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Goons you should take this opportunity. X100F is ridiculously fun to shoot with.

It's gone! Sold to red19fire, shipped it today

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

red19fire posted:

Received yesterday, finally got to open the box today. Exactly as described, thanks so much.

Oh good, the shipping was marked delayed so I wasn’t sure if you got it yesterday. Enjoy!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Bottom Liner posted:

Looking for a cheap Ricoh GR or similar pocket 1" sensor.

I have a Sony RX100m2, well used but works fine. What does “cheap” mean to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Interest check in my refurb Ricoh GR III “street edition” it’s an awesome camera I just can’t hang without EVF so I don’t take it our much.