Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling a Fuji X100T kit with all the trimmings. I'm heading to grad school, and that poo poo is expensive, so:

Kit Includes:

* Fuji X100T: Purchased about 6 months ago, like new, babied and kept in case. Larmor screen protector installed since day 1.

* Aftermarket X100T lens hood

* Fuji X100 leather case: This is the newer version with a battery flap so you don't have to remove the bottom part of the case to change batteries.

* Fuji EF-X20 TTL Flash (w/case + stand): Purchased from these forums a few months ago, like new, works great.

* Fuji TCL-X100 50mm equiv. lens adapter (w/ box): Flawless glass.

*Fuji Share SP-1 Polaroid Printer: This thing is awesome, you can print mini Instax Polaroids right from the camera. I'll throw in a free pack of film (10 shots).

* 32GB Sandisk Extreme SD card, 1 Official Fuji battery, 2 Wasabi batteries + chargers. 2 straps (one original and 1 upgraded leather strap that came with case).

I'm looking for $1200 net after Paypal fees, shipping, etc. I am located in Berkeley, CA, 94705. Let me know your address and I can quote shipping. This would retail for around $2k new, so i'm looking to unload this thing fast.

PM or email at cobermanns at gmail dot com for more info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Dropping to $1100 Shipped within CONUS for goons.

Ethanfr0me posted:

Selling a Fuji X100T kit with all the trimmings. I'm heading to grad school, and that poo poo is expensive, so:

Kit Includes:

* Fuji X100T: Purchased about 6 months ago, like new, babied and kept in case. Larmor screen protector installed since day 1.

* Aftermarket X100T lens hood

* Fuji X100 leather case: This is the newer version with a battery flap so you don't have to remove the bottom part of the case to change batteries.

* Fuji EF-X20 TTL Flash (w/case + stand): Purchased from these forums a few months ago, like new, works great.

* Fuji TCL-X100 50mm equiv. lens adapter (w/ box): Flawless glass.

*Fuji Share SP-1 Polaroid Printer: This thing is awesome, you can print mini Instax Polaroids right from the camera. I'll throw in a free pack of film (10 shots).

* 32GB Sandisk Extreme SD card, 1 Official Fuji battery, 2 Wasabi batteries + chargers. 2 straps (one original and 1 upgraded leather strap that came with case).

I'm looking for $1100 shipped within the US. This would retail for around $2k new, so i'm looking to unload this thing fast.

PM or email at cobermanns at gmail dot com for more info

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

rawrr posted:

$370 shipped and insured!

I'll take this if it's still available.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Interest check for a Hassleblad 501cm / 80mm Planar C set?

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Interest check in a freshly CLA'd Yashica 124g or Olympus Stylus Epic?

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
The stylus has not been CLA'd, but is in great working condition (probably a B+ cosmetically, glass is perfect.)

I'll post some pics later today.

Ethanfr0me fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jun 1, 2016

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling these two gems for basically what I paid to finance a Hasselblad 501CM CLA

Yashica 124G - SOLD

Just had a full CLA by Mark Hama, generally regarded as the best Yashica technician around (he worked on the line assembling the Yashica 124G in Japan). Shoots like a dream, comes with a leather Gordy strap, lens cap and generic hood for the shooting lens.

Olympus Stylus Epic - SOLD

A little beat up on the outside, but the glass is flawless and seals are like-new. I have a cheap wrist strap I can include.

Ethanfr0me fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jun 9, 2016

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Anyone interested in a like-new Canon 6d?

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling my Canon 6d setup to fund a new PC build. I originally bought this to digitize film negatives / artwork, so this is pretty much pristine, never taken outside. Around 6 months old, not sure on the exact shutter count but I would say under 3k.

I have all original packaging, etc. as well

Screen protector on since day 1, comes with 2 32gb SanDisk Extreme cards, 2 official Canon batteries / charger and a super comfy Optech strap.

The Canon EF 50mm Macro is an oldie but goodie for artwork reproduction and negative scanning. Glass is pristine with a few tiny cosmetic marks.

Asking $1170 shipped to the continental US for the whole shebang. Would accept $1070 shipped for the camera / accessories only (both prices including PP fees).

PM for payment details / questions

Ethanfr0me fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Nov 17, 2016

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

Rontalvos posted:

Price Drops. I need money! Make offers!

Would you do $75 for the Canon 40mm?

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Clearing out a bunch of stuff, will be happy to give breaks for buying multiple items

Yashica T4 - $260 shipped

Great camera, a little scuffed and well loved but the glass is pristine. Will be happy to provide additional pics if requested as I am in the middle of a roll atm. Ships with a few extra batteries.

Olympus 35RC w/ Tripman Walnut grip and PS200 flash - $110 shipped

This is an underrated camera with an awesome lens. In great condition, the grip is cool and the original flash works well.

Olympus Zuiko 100mm 2.8 for OM mount - $110 shipped

Great lens with excellent glass, might be a tiny bit of dust but I can't see anything. Comes with plastic rear cap and metal front cap.

Olympus Zuiko 50mm 1.4 for OM Mount - $25 shipped

Good lens, has some bigger dust inside so i'm not sure how image quality might be affected. No haze or mold, though, might be a cool project lens, make me an offer. Comes with rubber hood, plastic front and rear caps.

Sigma UC Zoom 35-135mm 1.4-5.6 lens for OM Mount - $30 shipped

Lens and glass in great condition, comes with rear cap, circular Hoya polarizer, haze filter and plastic lens hood.

Misc. items

*Generic Photodiox Hasselblad lens hood for 80mm Planar - $10 shipped

*1 pack of Instax Wide film expired 5/2016 - $5 shipped

*Zaid custom leather 120 film case (has my initials CAO engraved on the top) - $50 shipped

*Spare Fujifilm Instax mini 90 charger - pay for shipping and it's free

*Holga 12MQ flash - $10 shipped

PM for details or PayPal cobermanns at gmail dot com. Prices include PP fees and USPS priority shipping for items over $100, and first class for less expensive items.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling a bunch of stuff that I never use anymore, all of it in good working condition!

Prices include PP fees, domestic US shipping only. Paypal cobermanns at gmail dot com

Rollei 35s w/ flash - $250 shipped

The meter is non-functional, and 1 second shutter speed is iffy, but otherwise works very well. Lens is clear and clean. Great compact shooter, zone focus is fun and easy to get the hang of. Light brassing, comes with official hand strap (not pictured). I added the brass shutter button (used loc-tite to affix it). No batteries necessary.

Canon 270EXII flash - $140 shipped

Used this for 1 project, virtually brand new. Comes with diffuser cap. Runs on 2 AA batteries (or rechargables)

Pentax Spotmeter / Zone VI modified - $120 shipped

Spotmeter in working condition, used for some 4x5 stuff. Comes with a set of batteries. Works well when used with zone system.

Olympus PEN EES-2 - SOLD

New blue grip, works well. Zone focus, half frame, 2 shots per 35mm exposure (split vertically)

Minolta Freedom Vista - $110 shipped

Neat 35mm panoramic camera. Auto exposure. Virtually brand new.

Ethanfr0me fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Aug 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

DJExile posted:

paypaling you right now about that PEN

Awesome, received! Will ship out Monday USPS Priority.