Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Would anybody be interested in a 12-35 2.8 Lumix? I have one sitting around that I purchased from here, and while I like it, I just never use it.

How much are you willing to let it go for?

Edit: A few pictures would be nice too. :)

Rusty Bodega fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Mar 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

Bizzaro Quik posted:

I would let it go for $475 + shipping if that works for you. I'll make an official post tonight.

Sounds fair. I'll be monitoring this thread for that post and make a decision by tomorrow if that's cool (after your post.)

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds
Looking for some Micro 4/3rd lenses (or a standard zoom.) Starting to shoot a few run-and-gun documentaries so wide-medium range lenses preferred. :allears:

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

DJExile posted:

I have the panny 20mm f/1.7, haven't used it in forever. Or were you looking for something wider?

Not specifically what I'm looking for but still interested to mess around with it if the price is right. How much are you willing to let it go for?

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

DJExile posted:

It's the first model (I think a II version came out not long ago) so I know they're not expensive. Let me get home tonight and confirm condition and everything and I'll post a picture of it. You in the states?

Sounds good. I'm in Massachusetts.

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

DJExile posted:

OK sweet. I likely won't be home until around 10PM but I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

No rush man, I check this thread a few times every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

ghostwritingduck posted:

I'm in the market for some Lumix lenses, especially the 12-35mm f/2.8. Anyone interested in selling? I'm planning on making the purchase sometime in the upcoming week.

I have that and a few others I might be willing to part with. I'll post pictures when I have time in a day or two if you're still interested.