Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Before I spend all the effort to make a post, is there any interest in old chemical process stuff? I have pretty much all the stuff needed for a dark room minus the room that I have dragged with me for three moves and need to unload. The enlarger would be local pickup only in Contra Costa county, California.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Alright goons, as long as you have a photo dork and a room that you can make dark I have most everything else you need to print photos the old fashion way. I spent a couple years after school collecting stuff to get a darkroom and only ended making a few prints. The artistic spark left and this poo poo has been sitting unused for 7 years now. Hopefully some goon can put some of this stuff to good use.

I'm not going to list prices and will take pretty much any offer if you can do a good job of pretending that you aren't just going to flip this stuff. I'm pretty lazy, so preference (i.e. accepting stupid cheap price) will be given to somebody who can do a local pickup (in Martinez CA) of everything all in one package. Otherwise shipping will be whatever the guy at the pakmail down the street charges me to box something up and send off... probably up to $20.

Here is the stuff:

These items are a package that I will not split and due to size will not ship either:
-Beseler 45MCX: With condenser head. This thing can handle up to 4x5 negatives and can tilt back for projecting onto a wall. Some rust on base. Motor for raising and lowering works. Power cord for the light bulb is repaired in a somewhat sketch fashion. I have not taken off the electrical tape to inspect it, but it works. Bellows still seem to be in good shape; they are flexible and I can't see any light through them. The filter carrier that would sit below the condenser head is missing.
-50mm Nikon lens and board: f2.8-f16
-80mm Rodenstock lens and board: f5.6-f32
-35mm negative carrier
-120 negative carrier

The rest of the stuff:

-50mm schneider-kreuznach lens and holder for some sort of durst enlarger: f4.5-f16
-75mm el-omegar lens and some other size durst holder: f3.5-f22

-tabletop safelight
-red safebulb
-time-o-lite: analog exposure timer 0-60 seconds
-kodak projection print scale: I guess it is for lazy exposure testing.
-beseler pm2L color analizer: I don't know anything about color printing or how this thing is supposed to work
-ilford 6"x6" multigrade filters: set of 12 from 00-5. Never used in pristine condition
-Microsight 25x grain focusing scope
-Adjustable Easel: up to 8x10

-double zipper film changing bag
-Metal film developing tank: holds two 35mm or one 120 film spool (included)
-weighted clips for hanging film
-squeegee thingie: I think it might be for wiping film
-35mm holders for three ring binders
-120 holders for 3 ring binders
-stack of empty slides

7-8x10 trays
3-small trays
3-decent tongs
3-crap tongs

4-empty one liter chemical bottles: one never used. The other 3 are labeled with what was in them.
-measuring cup
-Funnels: Labeled with the chemical they were used with
-Large squeegee
-dodging tool
More junk:

-7 year old chemicals (open bottles for pickup only): Ilford bottles of developer, stop, and fixer are open and mostly full. Kodak photoflo and powder d-76 developer is unopened.

-photo touch up fluid
-8x10 ilford multigrade paper: I would guess there are about 20 sheets left. I'm not going to open it up and fog the paper to count
-ilford 120film:delta 100 is dated jun 2013. Plus 125 is dated may 2014.
-ilford 35mm fulm:delta 100 is dated jun 2014. Plus 124 is dated Dec 2015.

I hope some of this stuff can be put to use.

E: I have a local goon offer on the whole package. I'll edit this again depending if the the deal goes through or not.

E2: Sold to Ethanfr0me with local pickup. They gave me the agreed amount of money and did not rape me. A+ would do business again.

CopperHound fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Mar 10, 2016