Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

rohan posted:

Did someone say film?

I have way too much 120 for the little I shoot anymore. A mix of fresh and expired, but all frozen the whole time I've had them. All complete boxes of 5 rolls, prices in AUD and excluding shipping.

2x Ektar exp. 04/2015 - $15 ea.
3x Ektar exp. 05/2016 - $25 ea.

1x Velvia 100F exp. 11/2014 - $20

3x Portra 400 exp. 06/2016 - $30 ea.
2x Portra 160 exp. 03/2015 - $20 ea.

I will buy all the Portra and the Velvia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Actually, sorry to be a pain rohan, just the Portra 400 and Velvia for me - I'll realistically never get around to the Portra 160.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

rohan posted:

Film sent to elgarbo, Spedman and crap nerd!

I checked all the boxes before sending to make sure they were all complete and as advertised, so let me know if anything somehow slipped through. (The boxes are quite bashed up from sharing the freezer with less important things like food, and I wanted to confirm none of them were partial boxes I'd refilled with spare rolls at some point.)

On that note, elgarbo, it turns out one of the rolls of Velvia 100F had somehow transmogrified into Portra 100T, so I subbed it out for a roll of 2016-01 Velvia 100.

A tidy pile of film turned up on my doorstep today! A+ recommended seller.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Hello friends. I am here to sell to you... AF-S NIKKOR 24-70MM F/2.8G ED

This fine lens is a remnant of my days shooting digital. It is a drat FINE piece of glass, suited to your Nikons.

I will sell it to you for AUD $1200 + postage, which equates to approximately $909 real American greenbacks (plus postage.) It's in excellent condition, used sparsely, some very minor cosmetic marks on the rubber grip (see picture 4) but otherwise an absolute gem.

Comes with both front and back caps, a hood and a soft case.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Edit: never mind - I'm too broke to be buying yet more stuff.

elgarbo fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 20, 2016