Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

qirex posted:

Cut $50 off my X100F, now 650 shipped.

Goons you should take this opportunity. X100F is ridiculously fun to shoot with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’ve had good success on eBay, but I’ve also heard horror stories of people claiming gear arrived broken to try to get a refund when you sell with no returns.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Selling a Fuji X mount 16mm 2.8 and a TTArtisan 23mm 1.4 X mount.

Fuji 16mm 2.8 - Asking $250 shipped - sold

I bought this for a vacation to Seattle last summer and I don’t think I have put it on my camera since. I purchased it at National Camera Exchange in Minneapolis graded in near mint condition. Comes with box and all accessories.

TTArtisan 23 mm 1.4 Fuji X Mount - asking $75 shipped

I… don’t know why I bought this. I thought it would be fun, but it’s too hard to manually focus my kids moving 75mph. Comes with original magnetic cap and rear Fuji cap.

Lemme know if you have any questions, goons. DM for payment info if you’re interested. Thanks.

Brrrmph fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Dec 31, 2022

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Dudeabides posted:

PMed about the 16

Sweet. Sent you back a reply.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Last call on that sweet, sweet TTArtisan 23 mm 1.4 Fuji X Mount before I put it on eBay.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
drat that’s a good deal. I’m already knee deep in F Mount, though.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Free to a good home, just pay for shipping if you don't mind

Fuji X-T1-3 batteries. Been sitting for about a year but I am sure they are still good.

BTR-BLF19-JWP for a Panasonic G9 camera

If it’s not a pain, could I do four of the X-T1 batteries? I don’t need all of them! Shipping to 55426.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

ProperCauldron posted:

thinking about buying my first legit camera (Panasonic Lumix G9) but not making any urgent decisions.

do camera markets have good holiday sales?
is it worth waiting for black friday/cyber monday?
is it expected that prices will drop significantly soon since the G9 Version 2 was recently released?
How's the used market on MPB.com?

You may get a better answer to this in the gear or mirrorless threads. I can only speak for Nikon that their holiday deals are usually modest but better if they’re trying to clear aging stock before new models are released in the spring. Could be some good ones this year.