Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Polaroid model 405 land pack film holder, has half a pack of 665 P/N loaded in it.

Buy this and all that FP100c that was posted back in July and shoot a bunch of peel apart on your large format camera. I'm reading you can mod these to shoot Instax/Polaroid 600 as well. And if you are wondering why the sudden image quality drop with my name verification, it's because the good photos were for my ebay listing!!

$120 Shipped US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i am interested in the 120 ETR back(s) assuming that they are 100% working.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

take pics, give us a price

my 120 back has massive frame spacing issues so i've been shooting 120 in a 220 back. So I'd like to replace it finally if the price is right!!

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

I'll take whichever 120 back you feel is in better shape. Would you do $80 shipped?

Just gimmie an email I can paypal to and i'll send you $$ and my shipping address.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

let it be known to the thread that Rontalvos is an expert package packer and the 120 back i bought arrived here promptly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Selling some gear to make some space:

Olympus PEN-F:

Price: $700 + Shipping

Link to album

Includes:

- 3 Batteries. One is OEM. The other two are 3rd party.
- Charger
- Hand grip
- OEM Strap
- USB cable

I am the 2nd owner of this camera. When I bought it a couple years ago, the shutter count was in single digits. Shutter count is now 2146.

Babied this camera as much as I could. The only quirk I can really think of is that the hand grip, while useful for big hands, can really make it a pain in the rear end to remove the battery & SD card. This is amplified by the 3rd party batteries and their cheap design that causes them to bulge when they warm up. I've already attempted to sand them down once and it didn't really help much. With the SD card I learned that I could sort of slingshot it out by pressing it down and quickly removing my finger.

Or just.... Don't use the grip :v:

Olympus 17mm 1.8:

Price: $200 + Shipping

Link to album

On the M43 sensor this is roughly a 35mm lens. Really nice and compact.

Olympus 12-40mm 2.8:

Price: $300 + Shipping

Link to album

On the M43 sensor this is roughly a 24-80mm lens. Good portrait lens.

Both lenses came with the camera when I bought it. So it is safe to assume they saw very little use before it got into my hands.

Willing to bundle up camera and lenses for $1100 + Shipping.

All prices USD, I can ship out of the US but you gotta let me know ahead of time what courier you want me to use or we can discuss options if you don't know. I will not cover any sort of import fees/taxes/extortion that may come up.

I am a seasoned online seller. I get things safely packed and shipped as quickly as I can. If you have any questions, my DMs are open.

I'll have this post up for a few days before I list on eBay.

All sold on eBay.

Too Many Birds fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jan 24, 2024