Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Graniteman posted:

I'm selling a few Fuji x-mount lenses. Prices include shipping UPS ground in the continental US.
SOLD Fujinon 35mm F/1.4 R, $400
Fujinon 35mm F/2 R WR, $270
Fujinon 27mm F/2.8, $140
They are in great shape because I never use them. I realized I only ever shoot 23mm and 56mm, so I may as well not hang on to these.

I'm also selling an extra Canon flash.
Canon 430EX II. $50

I'd be interested in the 27.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Graniteman posted:

Thanks! I PM'd you both my paypal info.

Money sent!

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Graniteman posted:

Thank you both, I received it from both of you, which included your shipping address. Can one of you PM me your real name so I know which lens to send to which address though?

Done

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Received my 27 2.8 from Graniteman. Works great, looks to be in great shape and even included the box. Thanks!

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

XBenedict posted:

If he doesn’t, I have one to post.

PM'd you, don't stifle my GAS!

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

XBenedict posted:

$275 shipped conus.

Posted. For sale: Fuji 35mm F2

Excellent condition. Includes hood, front and rear caps.

Deal, payment on the way

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

XBenedict posted:

Pay received. Will ship tomorrow.

Edit: Shipped. Tracking through PM.

Package received, merry Christmas to me!

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Ouhei posted:

Fuji 56mm F 1.2
- Decent Condition, the body of the lens is scuffed up, but nothing is broken/bent and the lens operates perfectly
- Comes with 3rd party caps
- $600 shipped

Edit: Lowered prices based on additional pricing research.

If you were interested in unloading the 56 1.2 for $550 I'd be interested, assuming glass is clean and no damage to the filter threads? Sorry if that's insultingly low. It's something I don't necessarily need right now (I'm actually trying to find a 55-200), but would really like to have in my kit at some point.

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

XBenedict posted:

Or clumsy....

or good with sandpaper to make it look like you're a P R O.

Frankly relieved that I won't be the first to ding it up, I'll be less apt to baby it and actually use the dang thing.

Edit- money sent!

SuicidalSmurf fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jun 24, 2020

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Ouhei posted:

Got it! I'll get that out by the weekend at the latest.

Lens arrived today, love it already, thanks!

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

I feel comfortable enough now after several months of moving to Fuji that I'm ready to sell my Nikon gear. Is there any interest in the below? I'd rather give goons a chance before looking at a trade-in on KEH or MPB.

-D5100
-Tamron 17-50 2.8 (non-VC)
-Nikon 35 af-s 1.8g DX
-Nikon 50 af-s 1.8g
-Tokina 11-16 2.8 (version 1)
-Tamron 70-300 4-5.6
-Sigma 50-200 4-5.6 DC OS

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

BambooTelegraph posted:

I might be interested in the camera

Sorry, all sold online.

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Interest check one more time on a Tokina 11-16 2.8 pro DX for Nikon? Back in my hands and available after a series of eBay debacles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Looking at thinning out some of my less used Fuji lenses. Interest check on any of the below before I bother with MPB/KEH/eBay? Looking to fund purchase of a 70-300 if anyone is looking to offload one.

XF 56 1.2R
XC 16-50
XC 50-230 (Silver) I actually love this lens and use it a ton, only selling since I'm replacing it with the 70-300